Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worse lag with new hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Good thing I don't farm 10s then eh?
    I see...

brb getting cushseth dossiers to find exploitable weakpoint. No fun shall go unpunished.
    It's all Rodri's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Every time you laugh on the forum, Evony removes 500 level 10 NPCs from your server.
    Lmao. You're a hoot Alusair :P

Delete please, this comment has nothing to do with this thread. Please delete post that follows (by Cush) as it also has nothing to do with this thread.
    Last edited by Sabitsana; 09-07-2012 at 07:56 AM. Reason: I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Sabitsana View Post
    UHhh ohh. This is getting bad. Both servers that I play on have been down for hours and I'm going through withdrawal symptoms. Please get them back up. I'm about ready to start smoking again.

On the bright side, if they are down long enough, maybe I can kick the habit and go outside and smell the fresh air. Maybe I'll try that.

Nahh . . give it a little while longer. The servers will come back up. At least one of them . . . I hope.
    This thread has nothing to do with your server being down.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

I would have to agree, since the new hardware was brought in gameplay has been horrid.

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by Sabitsana View Post
    Delete please, this comment has nothing to do with this thread. Please delete post that follows (by Cush) as it also has nothing to do with this thread.
    Delete your own posts.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Delete your own posts.
    Agreed. Lol

Also, SS38 just got the hardware update almost 24 hours ago. It is atrocious! Everything is so laggy now! Last I checked, weren't hardware upgrades supposed to fix things?

When it doesn't take me 20 minutes to an hour to log in i don't have lag. lag is still a speed there is nothing no map, hero's stuck that damn spinning clock is all you see. No one can time an attack today farming is impossible so that i will now be short on food because my farm teams have spent all day stuck at 0 for either the attack or return but my res have kept going down that part hasn't lagged 1 bit... Fix this and send players affected by it free upkeep atleast for the time lost in not being able to attack farm train or for some even log in......
    Dam that LilMoe

In times gone by if a merchant was selling faulty wares they would be put in the stocks and publicly flogged .. i would be the one doing the flogging and i would enjoy it i would be dressed in leather

( this is not based on any historical fact just my imagination )

<7:10>[ssfgrgawer]: oh i understand using memebers to descout me, Good move. But causing the lag so i cant close gates is a tad unsporting.
    <7:14>[BUBBAA]: powering down the lagatron2000
    <7:16>[ssfgrgawer]: Nope that was all my scouts, i now have a total of 600k.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbzipops View Post
    In times gone by if a merchant was selling faulty wares they would be put in the stocks and publicly flogged .. i would be the one doing the flogging and i would enjoy it i would be dressed in leather

( this is not based on any historical fact just my imagination )
    Hmmm, do they take volunteers to be in the stocks?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Nunraper]: hard for dacia to distort reality so soon after you broke their retarded monkey while he was online