Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Can capture last cities now!

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Any player account can be zeroed at any time by another player or set of players. There was never a rule or mechanic protecting anyone from getting zeroed.

So to address your claim specifically, it's been sorted for years, any player can get zeroed at any time by any other player or set of players.

yes zero'd but not have his last city taken

Evony says INACTIVES, my player logs in everyday , how is he inactive

his last city was zero'd and and ported

Evonys words INACTIVE players

this is only for age 1 servers.. which is kinda of dumb.. i really wanted this to be implemented into age2.. we have alot of people who lock down cities and have a Hc as thier last city.. its just stright dumb.. and you cant even take that hc away from them because its thier last city.. evony really needs to do something about players locking up cities.. its beginning to be a bore.. fyi when evony erases a inactives city people port thier city on top and bam your city turns into a hc and you can have all hc if you choose.. very very very very dumb.. please fix this evony..

Thank you evony,excellent idea.
    Lordluk
    Source of terrible jokes,want proof?

Quote Originally Posted by patrice1956 View Post
    yes zero'd but not have his last city taken

Evony says INACTIVES, my player logs in everyday , how is he inactive

his last city was zero'd and and ported

Evonys words INACTIVE players
    Then he'll need to file a CS ticket, and Cs can take a look at what happened.

You patch note is neither mildly humorous, nor especially informative. Since when is it that when a person cant log in for hours because of your constant server issues so they get zeroed by someone, that person was "inactive"? You refuse to police your game and enforce rules, allow massive numbers of filler accounts, bots to fill the state with garbage npcs, and now you allow people to remove other players last city from the game? Well thought out plan, or rather, way to bend over to the wishes of bully players, again.

Patrice, Dont you know, under the new rules of Evony, you only qualify as an active player if you have 20 alt accounts on bot so they auto-comfort and can't go to loy 0.

How long is "INACTIVE"
    A city can be zeroed in half an hour if the attacks are big enough and you are not logged in to comfort.
    CONCLUSION: SO IF I DON'T LOG IN FOR HALF AN HOUR I AM AN INACTIVE PLAYER !!
    (and my city will be removed and ported somewhere else)
    ermmmm OK *scratches chin*

let me get this striaght...... so if i port besid ea guy and he was online say yesterday and i murder his last city. he will be erased and put in some sorta evony limbo till he logs back in and then be given a lvl 1 npc ? please say yes please say yes please say yes lol

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Then he'll need to file a CS ticket, and Cs can take a look at what happened.

thankyou for your reply he will get on to this straight away

.........and all those spammers that they(evony) were so keen to eradicate will now be busy creating multiple email accounts (alts) to create <500 prestige citys (true inactives or flat fillers as the have been termed) to fill all those empty flats you wise guys have worked so hard to clear, you know-the little citys called Peppa Pig and Moms House that sit in YOUR fields for ever!! Yep, can you zero a city faster than it takes someone to re-create on of these little darlings? IS THIS GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING?
    ha ha ha I love this game!!