Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gate To Limbo

"Sir, if I may ask something?" Pagan suddenly said with a blank accent, making it hard to figure out his nationality, "It is clear that your assignment to us involves something with these... things that is appearing all over the world, and that direct confrontation with them cannot be avoided. What most of us, preferably me, would like to know is if the Geneva Convention stops us from using Destructive Magic on them or if we are free to unleash what spells we may upon them?"
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

"Pagan, you are allowed to use whatever means necessary to deactivate the planar gates - the Geneva Convention means nothing to demons, and it will not mean anything to us. Indeed, the Gate of Stalingrad was only stopped by hundreds of Russians throwing themselves at the portal to close it with sheer weight of numbers - even a group of ten Balor Lords were gunned down by Shustakov's garrison in the city. If you encounter a planar gate, kill everything. Destroy everything. Destroy the gate. Kill any demons and corrupted 'minions' you see. They are all to die - we will show these other planes that Earth is not to be messed with. Leastways, we will not go down without a fight."

"All of you must work together as a team in order to achieve success. This is key - lone wolves won't stand a chance, even you, Miss Achen, and you, Captain Shadowstrider. None of you will succeed without teamwork. Now as for your first objective..." Weissmuller passed over a document. "This is a file containing the location of the Eisenberg Dam in the Harz mountains of northern Germany-"

"Eisenberg is the dam which supplies power to Castle Wolfenstein, where the OSA are active, correct?" Vierinissa interjected.

"That is correct, Captain. Castle Wolfenstein is indeed an OSA hotspot, but I do not think that the OSA's agents will encounter you, unless you make a bit of a ruckus. Now, the Eisenberg Dam not only supplies power to Castle Wolfenstein, but also to a site known only as 'The Test', or in German, 'Das Versucht'. The site is understood to be the staging ground for Nazi experimentations with the planar gate there. Only us Germans, eh..." Weissmuller gave a small laugh. "Anyway, your objective is simple. You are to terminate the experiment and dissolve the gate. Your task isn't easy, but whoever said fighting demons would be child's play. You leave tomorrow for the Harz range. You will be parachuted near to Das Versucht, and you will make your way on foot to the base. Infiltrate the base during the changing of the guard, or you can try and find a weak link in the defences. Captain Shadowstrider, you have experience in that field, I believe? At Katamarunde?"

Vierinissa nodded. "Old rocket base for those not in the know - sabotaging Nazi weapons programs has never been so enjoyable."

Weissmuller shrugged. "You leave at 0100 hours, giving you..." he checked his watch, "about 6 hours to get prepared. Any questions?"

Pagan was quite pleased with the answer, now knowing how to deal with any demonic foes that he will encounter. This meant that he was allowed to use his powers to its grandest. At that moment, he remembered all of those rogue mages that he had to kill, because they used their powers to cause chaos. A bit ironic how he now would start using it, but then he remembered that it was to stop chaos, not cause it.
    Sig made by Morgana
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.

Fiona looked at Raknor and replied with a half devilish smile. "To ask who i hate you would need to know who i am and since you nor anyone here needs to know who i am, i'm just going to answer with what i am and what i am though defines who i am and who i am is a mercenary because of that i do not hate any side but i hate all sides i hate whoever im paid to hate at the time"

She listened to what the general said and nodded, Fiona made sure her suit was zipped up and sighed "Well since we can't do this on our own we might as well have some type of introductions so we arent all blind on eachothers abilities." Fiona said,

"I am Fiona Achen but you call me Black Fox as that has been my name for awhile now, i am a sharpshooter and i am a former officer of the 32nd division for germany, as i said i am now a mercenary though." Fiona said purposely leaving some major parts out of her story hoping no one else would know even the part of her being apart of the Fallschirmjager.
    Last edited by paingodsson; 09-11-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

Stepping forward, Lt. Raknor said, "I have a question. Where can we find some ammunition and grenades? My men and I will need plenty. And also, do you know where I can find a whetstone, my sword needs sharpening."

Vierinissa muttered something in Undercommon under her breath about Black Fox. Something about how she wished Garan hadn't missed with his shooting on Crete. Fallschirmjager, she mouthed at Achen. I know your history, Achen. You and my husband met on Crete.

"My name is Captain Vierinissa Shadowstrider, commander of the 2nd Company of the 2nd Rifle Brigade, 7th Armoured Division. You'll know of the 7th Armoured as the Desert Rats - we fight Rommel and his boys in tan in North Africa. As you might know... they're kicking the sh*t out of us, actually. My main proficiencies are with healing and defensive magic, and also with a sub-machine gun. If you do somehow get shot... I'll heal you, so long as it can be healed..."

Weissmuller turned to the Canadian. "We can outfit you and your men with ammunition and grenades. As for a sword, we haven't got much in the way of maintenance equipment."

Sarin looked at the Elf as an old description came to his mind, and then back to the group as a whole "I have heard about you Black Fox and you as well captain, Im Sarin former sniper in the fifth Venetian infantry, and last member of Squadra tredici"

"You can call me Pagan," he said to the group, "And my specialty is magic. The kind that even you might have difficulty healing, Miss Shadowstrider. Do not worry, I am not one that uses it for my pleasure, but the one that makes sure that others doesn't. Know that I can handle a pistol very well, too."
    Sig made by Morgana
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.

Fiona gave a shrug and a quick glare at viernessa "You may know that i was on Crete Shadowstrider but I can assure you I have more then just that in my history, and if I did fight your husband... well then he's a lucky man that i was spotted before i took the shot, he was also a good shot himself regardless both of us survived so that should mean little to nothing now." She said almost cold heartily.

Fiona looked at Sarin "I am familiar with your infantry I had to fight with some of them before." Fiona said blankly
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

"I'm Lt. Raknor of the 1st Platoon, 4th Company, 4th Battalion, 10th Infantry Division, and these three men are, Sgt. Rodric, Sgt. Taylor and Sgt. Smith. They make up my HQ squad. Like Cpt. Vierinissa, I can also heal you if you get wounded. I'm good at providing covering fire with my M1 Garand, and cutting my way through enemies with Bloodseeker." Lt. Raknor said.

Looking at the general, "Sir, where exactly is the ammunition supply at?" Sgt. Rodric asked.
    Last edited by GreyWind; 09-11-2012 at 03:27 PM.