Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gate To Limbo

"The ammunition dumps are to the back of this building, Sergeant. You may resupply there." Weissmuller scratched his beard. "As for the rest of you, you should get some rest before embarking on the planes. We can equip you with some last-minute ammunition before you take off..."

Fiona turned from the group and walked out now that everyone had been dismissed she saw no reason for being there, she left the area and was able to find a dark room it is there she sat down with the door barely cracked she laid back against a wall and relaxed closing her eyes she wasn't sleeping she simply was waiting... for something to happen, for someone to come in, for the time to pass she cared not... she just waited.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

Sarin began to walk out of the room and towards the ammunition dump to stock up. On the way he saw Fiona duck into the room and thought once more about the old description that was given to him, and it all fit even the name. Walking up to the door he stopped and after shifting his rifle a bit he spoke "You gave him a quick death compared to what possibly awaited for him, for that you have my thanks. Know that the situation was more complicated than you knew or will likely know, and if it comes to it you will find me much harder to kill than Giuseppe"

Fiona chuckled in the room, "Don't tell me your another demon from my past who wishes to haunt me." She said "I killed him for threatening my life over something as simple as a battle strategy, his would have failed where mine succeeded, he may have been my rank but you don't threaten me and get in my face... ever." She said her tone getting very serious. "I was not sure if he had died or not as it was a slash diagonally across his body, at least i don't have to worry about some nut wanting revenge for the scar he got.... or is that you." she said her hand shifted to where she could easily pull out her mp-40 if needed.

Sighing Sarin replied " I am not some deamon from your past I also have no intention of getting in your way. But you are right... in a way, your slash did not kill him. It allowed him to feign death long enough for our commander at the time to think he was dead and send us to confirm it. You see that mission was his last chance to prove that he was an asset to the squad and not a liability we were watching from afar, had he failed he would have been removed. As it stood the conformation was simple, one shot and it was over. You can also put away the gun had I come to kill you you would be dead by now"

Fiona chuckled, "If i had some money every time i heard that i would be one rich women." she said as she relaxed, "Well i'm sorry for your friends loss if it makes you feel better no one else disregarded my plans after that." She said chuckling looking up at the dark ceiling.

"Of course that's all in the past now the heroic black fox of Germany is no more and now the mercenary black fox the one hated by all is sitting in front of you." She said with almost some sadness in her tone. "The sharpshooter and fear of the enemy has now become the laughing stock of everyone's joke for getting kicked out and hunted." She said as she crossed her arms and looked down closing her eyes for a second.

"ah im afraid you have me beat there, all I am is officially dead. But you might see you getting kicked out might have been the best thing in time. No more suicide missions, no more go here or shoot that. Until now that is"

Fiona chuckled, "As a mercenary that's even more of a must they send me in when everyone else has failed but if i die there is no mourning there is no problems just less money they have to spend." Fiona said, "I've gone from someone important to someone hated and people could care less whether or not i live... of course i don't blame them there are some people i feel the same way about... well most people actually." She said with a small laugh.

"But at least now I'm hated as the woman who can seem to do the impossible and kill anything." She said as her face frowned in the darkness, "A lonely reputation if your wondering." she added

Sarin also chuckled a small bit " I can imagine it would not be a reputation most would choose for themselves."

Fiona chuckled now, "Some would envy it but then again they don't realize when you do the impossible and can seem to kill anyone everyone is afraid of you and no one wants to be close." She sighed, "It's not one i would choose for myself but its one i have to use to be able to keep up funds." She said taking in a deep sigh afterwards.