Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A Gate To Limbo

Noticing that the patrol wasn't going to move on anytime soon, Lt. Raknor slowly stood up and slowly drew Bloodseeker. Sneaking up behind the patrol, he slashed without a thought, cutting the first man's head off. Cutting lower, he took another mans legs out from under him, then stabbed him in the throat. Turning to the third and last man, Lt. Raknor saw he had his Mp-40 pointed towards his chest and opened fire towards Lt. Raknor.
    Last edited by GreyWind; 09-20-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Fiona breathed in as she focused listening to her surroundings she heard something in the background.. She opened her eyes, "They are looking for us." She whispered, "I can hear the shouts of men and barking of dogs." Fiona said.

She made sure her mp-40 was loaded as she held it in hand to be ready for anything
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

"Of course they're looking for us - they saw the parachutes, and the plane, and of course the flak fire. Get moving, they're on their way, and anyone in said way is gonna get some bullets in them for their troubles... Get moving!" Garan hissed as German voices got ever closer. Suddenly, a guard, MP40 raised, came around the corner. Garan took one look at him and gunned him down with his Lee-Enfield. There was evidently more than one, as bullets came flying back at him, forcing him to take cover. Vierinissa spotted where the bullets came from - a group of four guards who had taken cover in the bushes. She opened fire with her Sten and gunned down two of them before being forced to seek cover as well. Garan looked warily around the corner as one of the guards threw a grenade at their position. Catching it, Garan threw it back and launched himself towards Vierinissa as the grenade exploded in mid-air, showering shrapnel everywhere. The guard who threw the grenade took splinters in his thigh and his chest, and went down screaming in agony.

In the far-off distance, the dam's alarms could be heard as the noise of gunfire was detected by watchful sentries and, of course, the Flak gunners. A shiver went down Vierinissa's spine - those alarms could possibly be the death of them, on the very first mission! What kind of rubbish is this?

"Garan, this isn't right! This must've been planned or something, how else would the Germans know we were coming!"

The New Zealander shrugged. "I don't know. I don't care. My blood's up, and I want to kill these f*cking Jerries before they kill me, you got that?!"

Vierinissa nodded and loosed off a burst at the lone German guard who was still managing to keep their heads down - she caught him in the leg, chest and head and sent him spinning away into the snow, staining the ground crimson with steaming, warm blood and brains. She motioned to the rest of the team to get up towards the dam - their only choice was to storm it by force and eliminate any enemy presence.

"It's about now that I wished we'd brought along your trusty M1S, Garan..."

"I thought about it, but I didn't think the mission was FUBAR from the get-go!"

Lt. Raknor was hit in the chest, a few inches away from dying. Taking his pistol out, Lt. Raknor shot the german, before using a spell to heal himself. Hearing alarms and gunshots, as well as a grenade explosion, Lt. Raknor headed off in the direction of the grenade.

Seeing a group of three germans shooting, Lt. Raknor leveled his rifle and opened fire.

Catching sight of the motion Sairn moved in near silence towards the dam. He stopped spotting an enemy about 350 yards away, lifting his rifle he began to shut out the world around him and steadied himself. As soon as this was accomplished he fired and caught the soldier in the chest the 7.92 mm round spinning him once before he hit the ground. He continued moving and took cover behind a downed tree as some of the closer soldiers caught sight of him and fired in his general direction.

Fiona was in full battle mode now, the joking almost relaxed seeming Fiona was gone. This is where she was known as the Black Fox where impossible became possible. Fiona took out her sniper aiming it carefully at a sniper of an enemy who was aiming towards Sarin waiting for him. She fired the bullet crashed through the snipers nose folowing upward past his brain.

Fiona had gotten a kill but attention to herself as she quickly moved to another spot firing at another soldier smashing the bullet straight into the side she quickly darted away taking cover now knowing they'd be looking for her next as well she thought and thought as she looked at viernissa "They are coming from behind us with dogs and we have them on alert on the dam.... how much havoc can you cause out here so that i can cause some in the dam? If i can get there and cause a distraction you guys should be able to push." She said as she looked up as a spotlight went towards them she sniped it real quick making the light go black.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

"The dam is by no means gonna be an easy target - intel suggested something in the order of a whole German company in defence, and also the Flak gunners will be easily able to take care of one lone agent, especially with HE rounds - those 88mm guns fire every 4 seconds!" Vierinissa and Garan ran forward to behind a very sturdy rock formation and hunkered down, 9mm and 7.92mm bullets whizzing around them and impacting the rocks in front of them. Garan looked out - there was no way in hell they could attack, unless...

"Vi, I'm casting a Kinetic Barrier - it should stop the bullets in their tracks. Cover me!" Garan prepared the energy barrier which would be protecting him from fire from all flanks. Vierinissa opened fire with her Sten at a group of six or so guards all armed with MP40's. She hit two and forced a third to seek cover, but a stray bullet flew millimetres past her head; Vierinissa instinctively cast Deeper Darkness to counter the threat... Of course! You can't kill what you can't see! The Germans, dumbfounded by Vierinissa's magical prowess, fired blindly into the cocoon of black that surrounded Vierinissa and Garan, but one by one, the guards fell to Garan's Lee-Enfield and Vierinissa's Sten.

Finishing off the group of three soldiers, Lt. Raknor saw Capt. Garan step out from behind a rocky outcrop. Taking up defensive fire towards some hidden germans, Lt. Raknor shouted, "Capt. whatever it is your about to do, I got you covered from this angle."

wow this thread is dead