Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 168 Discussion

here we go all the big coiner nerdz joining in the one alliance LOL. how many servers do u all jump and how much money do u guyz spend in every server u leave... seriously id like to know. seems the bigger coiners with top 10-20 heros spend soooo much money only to stay in a server for a couple months and jump to every 2nd or 3rd new server opening. i find it to be the funniest thing hehe. ill see u all in 168 also. Ohh and ill still be there once all u leave for 169 or 170 lmao and spend more money hahaha funny gamers.

The perfect city without a insta troop hero

Quote Originally Posted by xXVIRUSXx View Post
    here we go all the big coiner nerdz joining in the one alliance LOL. how many servers do u all jump and how much money do u guyz spend in every server u leave... seriously id like to know. seems the bigger coiners with top 10-20 heros spend soooo much money only to stay in a server for a couple months and jump to every 2nd or 3rd new server opening. i find it to be the funniest thing hehe. ill see u all in 168 also. Ohh and ill still be there once all u leave for 169 or 170 lmao and spend more money hahaha funny gamers.
    here we go...the same ***tard comments from the same ***tards.

yawn, as it happens we have all been together in one alliance for a long time and are actually all known to each other - unfortunately with you being a loner and quite obviously neglectful in knowing anything about the game you dont quite grasp the idea of our alliance - which, is not a Forum alliance - its a personal group of friends - try getting some buddy.

Thanks to Morgan-LF for the great sig

'You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.'
    IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS PLEASE REP ME... Thank You!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingLyam View Post
    here we go...the same ***tard comments from the same ***tards.

yawn, as it happens we have all been together in one alliance for a long time and are actually all known to each other - unfortunately with you being a loner and quite obviously neglectful in knowing anything about the game you dont quite grasp the idea of our alliance - which, is not a Forum alliance - its a personal group of friends - try getting some buddy.
    its ok COIN as much as you all want, and thats alot . im sure you all will let your bots do all the building, techs, farming, you doing attacks from them, and please dont deny it. not to mention the multiple accounts you guyz set up for feeders and to spy in other top 10 alliances for easy plunders. lol and you call your self gamers ? its known as cheeting not gaming. can any of you guys play the game by the rules ? didnt think so. see you and your cheeter friends in 168.

The perfect city without a insta troop hero

its ok COIN as much as you all want, and thats alot . im sure you all will let your bots do all the building, techs, farming, you doing attacks from them, and please dont deny it. not to mention the multiple accounts you guyz set up for feeders and to spy in other top 10 alliances for easy plunders. lol and you call your self gamers ? its known as cheeting not gaming. can any of you guys play the game by the rules ? didnt think so. see you and your cheeter friends in 168.
    aww how cute someones jealous we have jobs
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

lol time for the harsh and funny bit about waiting the last few hrs slanging every one off

but for me i hope every one does well on 168
    GOOD LUCK ALL

If someone can have access to a bot, or can make supplies off of multiple accounts, nearly anyone would take advantage and use them! It may not be fair, but that's life! Unless you plan on running for president, I sugest you stop debatting with him, and just let him and his friends play the game!

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    aww how cute someones jealous we have jobs
    cudnt have put it better buddy ;-)

'You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.'

8. Default

I dont like these guys and even i think you shud shut up

*cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Gangnam style psy View Post
    I dont like these guys and even i think you shud shut up

*cheaters
    lol first time for everything and I agree with you gang!

That retard (xXVIRUSXx) obviously has had his bottom booted by several if not all players he may have met - and then suddenly they are all as he insists...coiners, cheeeeters etc etc etc yawn yawn......

Get a grip xXVIRUSXx - if they annoy you kill em.....yet somehow I doubt your able!

I'm gonna put in $300. Buy 12 excaliburs, few ports and spin the rest hoping to win a lot of goodies. This is the best and only time to spin really, when a new server starts. It helps **** loads.

Looks like I'm going to this server by myself this time, my team is still on other servers