Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 168 Discussion

Default Alliance 1

I am Th3One and once again will be hosting on 168. All my former Minions welcome... We will RULE 168 as we ruled all others. You know how to contact me... Hope to see you all there soon...

Good luck with that.
    Sig by Jade

S131, 148, 156, 165 (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Dmtd View Post
    Wow, gone almost 2 years, and now I sit here waiting for the new server to start
    same here. gone for two years myself.
    Came back this week and am giving Age2 a go but find myself hankering after the original evony.

Any idea when this server is going to open for business?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3One View Post
    I am Th3One and once again will be hosting on 168. All my former Minions welcome... We will RULE 168 as we ruled all others. You know how to contact me... Hope to see you all there soon...

Yeah ur hopes of ruling might be a little harder than u think. A good group of players usually band up and have a 40-50 member alliance that is 3 times as good as the next best 99-100 player alliance. Eat ur wheeties. Expect to see a few cav heros, maybe even a few pult heros end of day 5-6. Might be a litle different than u remembered after 2 years off

Quote Originally Posted by yorkiegal View Post
    same here. gone for two years myself.
    Came back this week and am giving Age2 a go but find myself hankering after the original evony.

Any idea when this server is going to open for business?
    My estiamte is around oct 3-7, Give or take a week on that estimate tho. Also Age 2 blows badly. Altho age 1 might be a little different experience for you these days. Good luck capping a city after the first 3-4 weeks ;P

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

JUGGERNAUT will be on 168, did sum1 say cav heroes yum yum
    Lord JUGGERNAUT servers 92,145,148,155,157

I can't believe people are still starting over, like seriously what is the point? It's still the same old sh1t, you're just giving evony more money for a server that will last 5 mins.

Yeah ur hopes of ruling might be a little harder than u think. A good group of players usually band up and have a 40-50 member alliance that is 3 times as good as the next best 99-100 player alliance. Eat ur wheeties. Expect to see a few cav heros, maybe even a few pult heros end of day 5-6. Might be a litle different than u remembered after 2 years off
    My experience after just quiting 166 tells me that just because an alliance has 30 /40 members and doing better that ever tells me they are not better players ,rather they knew how to bend the rules to there advantage.Main alliance has 30/40,alt alliance have 40/50 and feeder alliance 80/90,all up lets say 150/180 accounts and im very sure you would be lucky to find more than 15 actual players behind those accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmn View Post
    My experience after just quiting 166 tells me that just because an alliance has 30 /40 members and doing better that ever tells me they are not better players ,rather they knew how to bend the rules to there advantage.Main alliance has 30/40,alt alliance have 40/50 and feeder alliance 80/90,all up lets say 150/180 accounts and im very sure you would be lucky to find more than 15 actual players behind those accounts
    that is not how it works. An they may not have better skills and battle mechanics knowledge but depending on what you call better player they may be. If you consider who got highest hero and strongest troops then they are the best players. I believe big amounts of feeders only come into play after awhile when you get massive armies.

Fun way to annoy your enemys
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=184752

am looking forward to 168 i have seen what else is out there Evony is far better than a lot of games
    Ladyhawke started server 10 quit for 3 weeks back on 167 boring need to start fresh now

A good team working together will win out in most cases
    Lord JUGGERNAUT servers 92,145,148,155,157