Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 168 Discussion

It does tend to help when you have been playing with the same people for years. Teamwork is rather unparalleled. Also it helps when they all spend lots of money and have big heroes and big armies.

Looking forward to 168!
    Sig by Jade

S131, 148, 156, 165 (retired)

Kinda miss playing Evony. Maybe it's time. . .

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

168 is looking strong, if all the people that say they have a badass alliance actually goes.
    Sig by Jade

Paying homage to RED on top of Mt. Silver

I'll be starting-up an alliance called XMEN, which I have successfully ran on several servers before. Expect to see us pretty high on the honour table early on in the server's life as we generally attack strong and fast.

If anyone is interested in joining us, then feel free to add me on Skype and I'll add you into our Skype chat where I'll be sharing with you all my strategies and fast-track build orders for coiners and non-coiners.

Default Drawing Near?

I see still no word on start date? My minions are getting restless. 168 will surely be the place to be if we get all the old heads that have said they are coming to actually come out. Be nice to see all the old alliances banging it out once again. Just stay in your alliances and don't run for cover under the first instant pult hero that appears! Which will prob be mine Better server if theres more than one or two dominant groups early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor X View Post
    I'll be starting-up an alliance called XMEN, which I have successfully ran on several servers before. Expect to see us pretty high on the honour table early on in the server's life as we generally attack strong and fast.

If anyone is interested in joining us, then feel free to add me on Skype and I'll add you into our Skype chat where I'll be sharing with you all my strategies and fast-track build orders for coiners and non-coiners.
    *coughs* nub
    No servers...atm

Quote Originally Posted by Th3One View Post
    I see still no word on start date? My minions are getting restless. 168 will surely be the place to be if we get all the old heads that have said they are coming to actually come out. Be nice to see all the old alliances banging it out once again. Just stay in your alliances and don't run for cover under the first instant pult hero that appears! Which will prob be mine Better server if theres more than one or two dominant groups early on.
    Indeed it will Indeed it will. Looking foward to it.
    No servers...atm

Paying homage to RED on top of Mt. Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Th3One View Post
    Agreed, it will be a fun time for us oldies on that server, but a hard time for all the noobs haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocalypse View Post
    *coughs* nub
    Really? Did he, just do that? 102 posts *tut* *tut* noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocalypse View Post
    Indeed it will Indeed it will. Looking foward to it.
    Me too!

Agreed, it will be a fun time for us oldies on that server, but a hard time for all the noobs haha!

Me too!
    Really? Since when did post count on the forums = quality of player. Watch your back.
    Sig by Jade

Me too!

Indeed.....just cuz I dont live and breath this forum, doesnt mean I wont wtf pwn you in game.......just sayin
    No servers...atm