Thread: travel vesta

Default travel vesta

so,let me start by explaining my situation,ive built my mech city up and im ready to go hit some red 14's

i port on my first,loaded with 400mil food,hnm and vesta
    theres placeholder acc's within 10mile all around
    for me to land a pult wave it costs 20mil food

what im suggesting is a travel vesta that reduces the food required to move troops around by either 50% 75% or 100%

Farm a 10 before you send that pult wave.......problem solved!

HMN and a vesta being used and you still want more?

Wipe the city and plunder the resources I'm sure there is enough inside to cover marching expenses.
    Last edited by xTONYx; 09-12-2012 at 03:10 PM.

I say the comforting change is a step in the right direction, I argue facts and real ongoing situations of the matter...
    You dream up ideas that don't exist and STILL blame botters and STILL feel it's fair to have something forever in a war game...

so u wanna kill some one but arnt prepared to use food or res next u will want the reds to be able to trans u some res to attack them with lol :P good luck with that

Not a bad idea, and since it would have to be an item, it would make more money for Evony, so hey! you might be in with a chance
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say

Interesting idea, call it something like Mana From Heaven and let it reduce amount used to transfer troops or send them for attack by 25% for 3 hours and let it be stack-able so if u used 4 you would be able to send for basically 0 food cost for 3 hours, or u could make it so it is only stack-able to 3 so people still had to have some food ;-) And envoy could charge 25 coins each, which is a pretty far price all things considered. Would be a nice addition for sure lol, i have had similar problems sending before the best spots i could get were far away from targets (8-15miles)and food cost was more then i bargained causing me to port away not because i was out of troop but because i was out of food :-(

Exactly.porting in a city with- 90mil and then needing 300mil food just to land 10 waves and even then they can beside you and waste all your food

that is kinda stupid... hit a couple 10s and u will be okay.... if u port with a 400mil upkeep+ u should be ready to farm a 10 or 2
    No Current alliance or server

If you're only porting with 90 mil food you need to build up more lol ... build a good war city with enough res to keep u set for a 2 week stay ... u should be golden ... lol
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by XFARMX View Post
    that is kinda stupid... hit a couple 10s and u will be okay.... if u port with a 400mil upkeep+ u should be ready to farm a 10 or 2
    {Insert Sarcasm Font} Yes, because NPC's are always full these days
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say