Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Na44 Alliances and States 2.0

Default Na44 Alliances and States 2.0

*This thread is post is no longer being updated but does reflect political and military situations of alliances on the server as of 12/19/12*

For up-to-date information, look at the most recent posts and updates given by xJupiterx aka. Grizzly in-game.

This is the new thread for Na44 alliances and states please post as you will and help me fill in the states as best as possible

*Atlantis Owner
    *State Cap Alliance

Bavaria-
    Bohemia-Mayhem,
    Burgundy-
    Carinthia- 411
    Franconia- KaRmA,
    Friesland- 000
    Lombardy-REPRISAL

Lower Lorraine- Kazul, Chimp, Chimp2, Minaces, XTRMN8
    Moravia- 000
    North March-
    Romagna- 411
    Saxony-
    Swabia- 21
    Thuringia-
    21, Redeem
    Tuscany-000

Upper Lorraine- Mayhem, VIPERS, 000

Also lemme know of any wars happening or coalitions i'll update those as well

War Updates:
    War has erupted between 187 and 314! To view the first updates on this war click the link below.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=207088&page=5

The war now encompasses much of the server. Each alliance that holds a 16 is in one of two factions headed by what have, for most of the server, been viewed as the two powerhouses: 314 and 187 (formerly 308/Potestas/PayPal and CandySto) It mostly stands as thus: Gator, 314, REPRISAL, and some others on one side with 187, X1 Fam, Redemp and some others on the other. Other smaller alliances fall into step with whichever alliance holds their state's 16 or has offered them a friendly status for votes. Governor, long held by 314, is now in the hands of 187 during this week of 11/10/12 for the first week, I believe, since I was elected Governor over 5 weeks ago.

note: 314 has moved over the the alliance 000 presumably due to players who are leaving in preparation for na46. (substantiated by players selling accounts/moving into other alliances). For the time being until 314 is totally disbanded, I have left both 314 and 000 as owners of atlantis and will transfer the 16s to the alliances on the thread as appropriate.

Note: 187 has had difficulties and therefore the main part of the founding members (most of those who are left) have factioned off into the alliance 21. As of right now no now hostile relations exist between 187 and 21. (posted 11/19/12)

PS: the majority of the rest of 187 has split into 411 with Chevy as host. They retain 1 16 (Carinthia's) as it appears the account which was sold with a 16 on it on 314/gator's side was either taken back by the original owner or taken to gator by the newest owner. (posted 11/21/12)
    Last edited by Stal; 04-17-2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: update
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

i believe KaRmA, Javelin, and Bringit is based in franconia..

X1 i think is in control of north march cap is not taken yet but i think they are the biggest alliance in that state but they are there
    your time on servers depends on how fast i get to your cities.... "LaneCool"

Lombardy has REPRISAL

Quote Originally Posted by MetalStar View Post
    Lombardy has REPRISAL
    Do you mean Reprisal has lombardy? or Reprisal is locate din lombardy?
    Na2:SAW-Officer-Semi active - All1: LEGACY-Host-Retired - Na36-Visa/RISE-Retired - Na45-Phalanx-Creator-Retired -Na47-27/001-Officer/Host
    -Officially retired from Evony-

UL cap is owned by 314

Haha stal you finally made it !!!

And yes X1 is based in NM
    Sig made by ChukNoris!
    "Teamwork is the Key to Victory".
    Na45: 3200 (Retired) Na55: WarKings

Milky Way Galaxy, Sol System, Earth, North-West Hemisphere, North America, USA, Ohio

Clever with making 314 two colors. That must have taken a bit of time
    Na9 Valor officer (Retired),Na34 Valor host (Retired), Na45 Valor host (Retired), Na48 UN1TED Member (Active)
    Valor: Strength of mind or spirit that enables a person to encounter danger with firmness

just because a alliance has a state cap does not mean they own the state just saying
    your time on servers depends on how fast i get to your cities.... "LaneCool"

Quote Originally Posted by lilphill96 View Post
    just because a alliance has a state cap does not mean they own the state just saying
    no one EVER said that was the case ... that's the idea of the coloring ... they have the cap, yes, much more than that it doesn't say ...
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination