Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Na44 Alliances and States 2.0

Nothing happening on 44 anymore?

Na47 - PoTaToHeAdbest - 7
    Na50 - SKORPIAN - 427
    Na55 - Potatoes - 7

Retired from All Servers

Default Server Update

After much inactivity on the server, this last week has picked up in excitement. there were personal differences and issues in 666 which lead to psychotic leaving the alliance in anger. This was followed by an outreach by yoel of 666 to h0stile on DK's behalf in order to secure and alliance with them for actions to be taken in the following days. This turned into a total debacle due to poor handling of diplomacy by both Sheza, host of h0stile, and Yoel representative and presbyter of 666. Along with the misunderstandings that ensued from this one of 666's members, Danisuper, was strongly involved in siding with and backing up h0stile. it has been speculated and observed that he still has had strong ties to 7, pinn, h0stile all of which are red alliances. In the past months he has repeatedly refused to hit any player that he is even remotely friendly with in any red alliance. this has caused lots of friction and 24 hours ago he left 666 and joined h0stile with 3 caps. Today he attempted to port on a cap owned by a 666 player which was in alliance TAKEDOWN for a time. he managed to clear the city of relatively minimal troops while there was no one online. subsequently MrGwar and Devil ported in and took out kindely, dani, ate and sheza (the last two ported in to provide support after dani was soundly cleared). all four players ended up porting out. kindely mostly cleared, dani cleared with over 11 bil res removed, ate cleared, sheza was still in truce without doing any meaningful damage. 16 was retained by 666 player.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    This was followed by an outreach by yoel of 666 to h0stile on DK's behalf in order to secure and alliance with them for actions to be taken in the following days. This turned into a total debacle due to poor handling of diplomacy by both Sheza, host of h0stile, and Yoel representative and presbyter of 666.
    The total debacle was on the side of 666, not H0STILE. Thinking that you would get a blue in return? Seriously? Yoel got played. plain and simple. Gave free reign for hitting 666 alts with no retaliation.

Psychotic leaving was down to a member of 666, Top61, hitting one of his alts, getting booted for it, and them then being let back in. (as I understand it, Tops was meant to be out for a week or so but was brought back in after only a couple of days). So 666 struggle to remember which alliances are their alts, and which are their spy accounts in the other alliances.

As for Danisuper not hitting friends? What did you expect? You put him in a position of basically "join or die", he took the option of extending his time in the game. He had 12 months to make friends, and chose not to crap on them. So, dont go making out like he was in the wrong on that. The friction that was caused was created by you guys, not by him.

And finally... action on the server? Well, lets see. its very sporadic. A LOT of people try and run their mouth, but thats all it is. Someday, someone is finally going to be able to prove that their internet manhood is bigger than the other persons internet manhood, but I dont see anyone intelligent enough in WC to really do that just yet, Theres a few battles here and there. However, for the most part, they are small and insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by TLO View Post
    The total debacle was on the side of 666, not H0STILE. Thinking that you would get a blue in return? Seriously? Yoel got played. plain and simple. Gave free reign for hitting 666 alts with no retaliation.

Psychotic leaving was down to a member of 666, Top61, hitting one of his alts, getting booted for it, and them then being let back in. (as I understand it, Tops was meant to be out for a week or so but was brought back in after only a couple of days). So 666 struggle to remember which alliances are their alts, and which are their spy accounts in the other alliances.

As for Danisuper not hitting friends? What did you expect? You put him in a position of basically "join or die", he took the option of extending his time in the game. He had 12 months to make friends, and chose not to crap on them. So, dont go making out like he was in the wrong on that. The friction that was caused was created by you guys, not by him.

And finally... action on the server? Well, lets see. its very sporadic. A LOT of people try and run their mouth, but thats all it is. Someday, someone is finally going to be able to prove that their internet manhood is bigger than the other persons internet manhood, but I dont see anyone intelligent enough in WC to really do that just yet, Theres a few battles here and there. However, for the most part, they are small and insignificant.
    haha you don't know the story with h0stile at all, do you? yoel is a quick talker and, on behalf of dk, talked with sheza and both agreed to go blue. after the fact, yoel demanded to have an alt allowed into the alliance purely in an effort to work more closely with h0stile to allow quick and easy collaboration. Sheza was pressed for time while talking to yoel but agreed hastily while trying to figure out a polite way to decline. After the fact, she talked with dani and expressed her wish to have dani as the contact as opposed to yoel. Reasons given included dani being a more familiar face than yoel, which is true. In the end, neither yoel nor sheza would budge on what would happen. This resulted in a breakdown of the very brief friendly relationship. I have talked with both sides and each person/group understands where things went wrong and what should have been said/done differently. This happened not long before Dani left the alliance.

I understood a different circumstance under which psyc left. At the very least, it was a different member with whom he had an issue. Admittedly what you have cited has been a problem and MULTIPLE mails have been sent out and penalties dealt appropriately.

When you join 666 you join the alliance and are there to support the alliance. We are not a place for someone to build up and sit around doing nothing. That is what dani did. He was encouraged and enabled to hit many reds with ample troops and rarely did. when asked to go after any sort of members that were in h0stile 7 or even pinn he repeatedly came up with an excuse or refused. I understand having friends on the server, but if you are not willing to assist your alliance due to friends in an enemy alliance it represents, in my mind, traitorous behavior. Many of the members that started 666, indeed many of the current management, have been huge enemies in the past. Just as enemies can come together and create a strong and effective alliance, friends should know/learn how to fight each other. Nothing in evony should be personal. If you take anything too personally or can't deal with separating work from pleasure (duty to alliance from duty to friends) 666 really aint the proper fit. In the end dani left the alliance after decided he didnt fit into that paradigm. He did so, however, in a dishonorable way. He left alts in alt alliances, he left a friends skype account in the public skype room, and left accounts in 666 to which he had keys. If not for this, the only thing I would have had a problem with would be his lack of willingness to attack.

Well, I know a number of members that seriously wish anyone and everyone they ran into would actually FIGHT that is, after all, what this game is about. If you want someone who is willing to prove just how badass they are, I have names and you can arrange a 1 on 1 like in the olden days of evony.
    Stal/Nerds

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    Well, I know a number of members that seriously wish anyone and everyone they ran into would actually FIGHT that is, after all, what this game is about. If you want someone who is willing to prove just how badass they are, I have names and you can arrange a 1 on 1 like in the olden days of evony.
    So, you know someone who wants to prove his internet manhood is bigger than someone else internet manhood... Yay for you.

What is funny though, is that, given your already stated target to "kill the server" and your alliances constant desire to have a real fight, that you would actually consider going blue with the one alliance that had been hitting you guys to begin with. I would hate to think the short term blue was going to be to deal with psychotic, it is kind of implied with the timeline of events, especially since things were in such a disarray with the negotiations, but surely there was actually a serious reason why. I am a simple man with a simple mind and amused by very simple things, and this just has me giggling like a school girl. Wouldnt think there was a reason for you to blue anyone....... THAT is the real story, and not something that has yet been explained.

Quote Originally Posted by TLO View Post
    So, you know someone who wants to prove his internet manhood is bigger than someone else internet manhood... Yay for you.

What is funny though, is that, given your already stated target to "kill the server" and your alliances constant desire to have a real fight, that you would actually consider going blue with the one alliance that had been hitting you guys to begin with. I would hate to think the short term blue was going to be to deal with psychotic, it is kind of implied with the timeline of events, especially since things were in such a disarray with the negotiations, but surely there was actually a serious reason why. I am a simple man with a simple mind and amused by very simple things, and this just has me giggling like a school girl. Wouldnt think there was a reason for you to blue anyone....... THAT is the real story, and not something that has yet been explained.
    Damn straight there was a worry of retaliation by psychotic for stuff done by alliance members, and, in a good-faith effort, dk asked yoel to approach sheza to negotiate a blue with the intent to weaken psychotic should he attack our alliance in aforementioned retaliation. Was it needed in the end? not yet. will it be? i doubt it - there is more profit for psychotic and the entirety of 666 to hit h0stile rather than argue over interpersonal problems btwn former or current alliance mates.
    Stal/Nerds

So, you have guys that want a real fight, but instead of taking the opportunity to have a real fight, you attempt to shore up blues instead?
    But, doesnt that contradict your alliances position? Would have thought if you were all so gung ho for a fight, it would have been the perfect opportunity for you all.

A friend of mine asked me to post this. It was well done.

On Sep 16, 2013 DaniSuper VH of H0STILE on na44 was attacked and his city YAHOO was colonized by DragonK, Host of 666. DaniSuper did not resist the colonization battle and his city became a protectorate of DragonK. What followed was a lesson in the danger of the "backdoor trap". Apparently, DragonK has left his suppression settings for his colonizing war city at 100%. DaniSuper proceeded to empty his colonized city of troops, tore down all his wall defenses, and used dynamite on his Workshop and Academy. A friendly player, BlackCat, then attacked the colonized city in coordination with DaniSuper, and was able to wipe out most all of the Suzerain troops. The Suzerain troops killed by BlackCat included a VERY large number of mechanics. BlackCat used archer tradefire to inflict the most damage on the Suzerain troops which were fighting at the colonized city tech levels (with no academy), hero gear (with no workshop), and non-existent wall defenses. To inflict the most damage in the shortest amount of time, black cat interspersed her archer trade fire waves with pike and sword bombs which were sacrificed to keep honor low and get the highest heal rate for her troops while raising her opponents honor and lowering his heal rate. Because of the nature of protectorate attacks, the attack War Reports appeared in DaniSuper alliance WRs, but did not appear in DragonK's alliance War Reports. The links below provide the first attack war report showing DragonK initial troop count in the colonizing war city, and the last War Report showing what remained after BlackCat completed her attacks. We provide these two reports to demonstrate the power and danger of the backdoor trap.

Initial report: http://evonyurl.com/x9kp5z

Interim report: http://evonyurl.com/2v7xvj

Final report: http://evonyurl.com/0w0jhx

Footnote: Since this battle occurred, BlackCat has joined her friend DaniSuper in H0stile, and it is rumored that 666 has put out an all-player attack GM on her.

Sweet, Id heard about him backdooring dk but seeing the reports makes it that much funnier to see.