Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Galactic Void: To fill the power vacuum

Charles woke up on his flagship after the speech he gave to one of the planets they had recently taken he had gotten a headache most freeborns are to stupid to accept being ruled by a new group at first but they will learn its for the best.

A few hours later charles had finished eating and had been looking at a holographic map he had looking at different planets when a Young women walked up, "Khan Charles we have something you need to hear." She said she put it in his hand and walked off Charles listened to it once it was over he put it in his pocket and decided to go about his day

Charles was walking around the ship he was making sure operations were going well, with his attacking force having just gotten it reinforced he had to go to a war meeting. As he walked down the stairs he heard arguing of where to go next and shouting as he entered the room. "SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!" he yelled as they hadn't stopped when he entered. "This confrence is postponed." Charles said as the others started to voice their opinion of how they didn't like that idea but Charles put up a hand.

"Do any of you wish to challenge your Khan!?" he shouted as they went quiet and started to stand up to leave, "Sit down." he said as they all looked at him and sat down.

Charles cleared his throat as he started pressing buttons so that a planet suddenly appeared in the middle of the room, "This is the planet Ashley it is owned by the federated commonwealth... for those of you who don't know we use to come from a similar background before we left as they tore themselves to shreds." The room was very quite now that you could hear a pen drop in it.

"They sent us a warning to stop getting so close... now this planet is the very edge of their empire, it is a small military planet and only about 2 hours worth of warp.... That is where we are to go next." Charles said One of the men stood "I could not agree more Khan teach those scum to even dare threaten the mighty Clan Wolf!" That was met with cheering from the room. "Good" Charles said "Prepare the war fleet we have with us that they will also be protecting our flag ship Sarna." At that the men stood up and got busy preparing as Charles walked out.

Charles looked down at the planet Ashley as they started to approach it. "Clear an LZ near their main city!" The warships guns fired down concentrated shots into a small base some kilometers north of their capital as the dropships started to drop, "I'll be going to" Charles said as he walked into the bay getting into his daishi and entering the royal dropship.

The dropship started to fall from sarna as it's thrusters activated and headed toward ashley
    Last edited by paingodsson; 09-19-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

As Ian and the rest of his lance ate in the mess aboard the Tyr Capital ship "Stormbringer" the PA crackled to life, as soon as it had the entire mess went silent. Soon the voice of the captain came over the system, "Troops I bring you bad news, the Clan has.... the clan has invaded the border world of Ashley. As of 0900 Relativistic time... we are at war." At this statement the entire ship began to become a hive of activity, engineers and pilots scattered this way and that to get to their ready positions, Ian and his lance made their way to the Mech bays as the captain continued ".. The second fleet including us have been sent to stop them, all hands prep for combat, all mech pilots ready for hot drops, all fighter pilots ready to provide support. We will be engaging the enemy within the day. CIC out." As he and his lance reached their respective mechs Ian looked up at his Fafnir lovingly called 'Back breaker' and simply thought "Let us cry havoc and release the hounds of war."

The defense guns of the Military complex came alive even before the first Clanner hit the atmosphere launch missiles and Gauss shots at the incoming targets, inside the base the defensive mechs began to scramble, along with the Devastator tanks and infantry that were also at the base
    Last edited by urukhai9; 09-19-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Duchess Susan Swan of the Achenaran Imperium was examining some documents regarding the local powers near the Achenaran Imperium. "Hm...." she said to herself. "It appears this one in particular has become quite expansive since its recent independence.... I suppose we should give them fair warning that the Achenaran Imperium now controls this region of space. In case they didn't get the memo."

A message was drafted and sent to the Lyrans, warning them to contain their expansion in a direction opposite that of the Imperium and not to encroach on Achenaran assets. The message included a list of Achenaran border territories that were located in the direction of the current Lyran expansion.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 09-19-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigilstone17 View Post
    Holeypaladin is a pretty cool guy.
    I like swords.

The drop ship rattled as weapons hit it and incoming fire blasted at its armor. Charles got on the radio, "Release the air fighters get some distractions going Dropships fireback!" Charles heard the radio fuzz back in "Ahk Lead" was all that was said, (Ahk means yes) The dropship's started to fire upon the upon the defense systems as they were coming down.

Charles' hologram showed him the aerial units escaping a Dropship that had just landed, the aerial fighters zoomed toward the capital under heavy fire as they shot a stream of missles at a guass turret and split up to start causing havoc.

The dropship had finally landed among with many other dropships as The royal Dropship opened it's Haul doors out stepped Khan Charles in his Daishi. The Daishi though was different it had a yellow crown around its torso. The Royal guard stepped out in their mixture of mechs. The leader of the Royal guard Natasha Kerensky came on the mic, "Protect the Khan and kill all enemies try to keep civilian casualties low, but if its unavoidable so be it." She said over the Radio.

They started to move out as Charles' radar beeped he looked to the side seeing a scout mech starting to run back to the capital. He zoomed in on it, "This ones mine." He said as he fired 2 Particle Projection cannons and Missiles. The Clan's technology had a farther range then most did as the PPC's hit the scout dead on sending it to the ground as the missles came in and finished it off.. "Come let us take this planet, IN THE NAME OF CLAN WOLF!" one of the Clanners who just got off a dropship yelled as it was met with a cheer and then silence on the radio.

As the Clans moved into the city they found that the defense force would not roll over and die, fighting to the very end each lance would begin to take its own toll on the Clanners, using hit and run tactics and guerrilla warfare to begin to bleed the invaders. Even the command lance would take a loss as a Devastator that was laying in wait hiding in a building opened up with both of its heavy Gauss Rifles at close range ripping through the Mad Cat's armor and causing the reactor to go critical, not even giving the Pilot a chance to eject

The lances moved in as they started to take out the forces slowly now though as they hit and ran. "Bah these cowards" Charles said as he got hit from the back and turned to see no one. "They would rather die and take some of their people down then survive." He said

All of a sudden a giant hole was shot through the building to the right of them as a a PPC from an Uziel smashed into one of the royal Guards' mechs. As they all backed up Natasha came on the radio, "He's behind this building waste him!" She yelled as they all started to fire into the building blowing it to pieces as the building started to fall they saw a pilot pod shoot out the Uziel.

"Everyone get moving!" Charles said as they put their mechs at full speed the nuclear reactor exploded leaving nothing more then a heap of scrap.

The Aerial fighters came flying in on one side where an Atlas had just ran behind a building, the fighters came in fast firing rockets and disbursing as the atlas saw them and opened fire. One of the planes got hit and spun off into a building crashing into it as the building fell but the missles smashed into the atlas' head and one got a lucky hit as hit killed the pilot the atlas fell. A carrier ship had now reached the planet as it started to zoom over the capital firing at any enemy Mechs.

A hellbringer used its jump jets landing ontop of a building he saw a fafnir and fired a narc beacon as it landed on it's chest the Vulture Fired its missiles as they started to head straight for the Fafnir. "Sir we have 57% of the city" a voice said to Charles over the radio.

Charles tried to hail any enemy "If any of you barbarians are done with this futile attempt to stop us you may stand down go to these coordinates with your mechs and stand down if you try anything it is a very heavily armed area. Also if you all stand down and let us take the capital we will no longer harm anyone else do you respond?" Charles said as he typed in some coordinates that was sent to everyone in the area.

"This is Capt. MaCmillen, of the defense force. Our response is simple..... we will not surrender to you and enjoy eating dirt clanner." As if this was a Que the defense force detonated explosives on the supports of multiple buildings and then used the dust and diversion to launch an all out out assault the last four Devastators closing from the rear. All this to buy time for the civilians to escape

A light appeared in the distance, the only visible light in the black void that surrounded him. "What is this... this light?" asked a voice.

"It is the light of destiny," said Gortag Skullsmasher. "We go forward! For glory!"

The great battleship Hammerfall surged forward, followed by the Clan Skullsmasher battle fleet. The light grew as they approached it, and soon it became clear that it was a giant hole... a hole in the void. As the battle fleet neared, a tension rose. What was beyond this hole? Would there be any return? Was there even a need to ever return to the dark void?

But none of this crossed the mind of Gortag Skullsmasher. There was no place to go, but forward. Through the hole, to meet destiny.
    I like swords.

"Stupid federate rats." Natasha said, "Do they not realize we have air support!?" She said as the buildings dust started to fall and some of the enemy mechs came out the Carrier had target on one of the Catapults who started to jump jet forward. as he was in the air the Carrier fired its main Guass cannons blasting the catapult to the ground.

The thor nearby saw where it shot, the Thor used its jump jets as it moved forward and landed infront of the catabult unleashing all of what it had into it then leaving before it blew.

The Devastators fire smashed into the back of one of the royal guard but he was in a Zealot the Mech did a full 180 within a second as he fired missles at the tank smashing into its armor and right behind it some particle pulse cannons blew it to pieces the next one. The next devastator fired with the other one smashing the Zealot's leg but the zealot could still walk as it started to move forward but it didnt get a chance to fire as Air support came in and carpet bombed the last 2 demolishers.

Charles was searching as he found MacMillen on his radar. MacMillen wasn't to far behind a building. Charles put his Daishi into full Drive as he rounded the building MacMillen saw him and started firing, but Charles was already moving still watching as the particle fire blasted the ground behind Charles. Charles fired at MacMillen's leg with everything he could at the moment. It blew off the leg as His mech smashed into the ground. "Fed rat" Charles said "You lost" he finished as he aimed down at MacMillen's Fafnir.

"Mercy please.." MacMillen said

"Mercy? Mercy is something the weak pray for from the strong. I have no mercy. The best an opponent can hope for from me is my respect. If he has not earned that, then he is little more than a pest to be exterminated for the common good, and will be treated as such. And so MacMillen i think it's time i exterminate the Pest." Charles said as he fired into the Fafnir's back.

Charles walked away as the Fafnir blew, By now Even ground units had been taking the entire city. "Your leader has fallen defense force go to these coordinates you will not be fired upon unless you fire first." Charles said as he made his way to the tallest building in the city.

---------------

Charles was looking at the communication device in the main Capital building he picked it up, "As most of any of you other cities know We are Clan Wolf and we launched an attack on this planet. "The Capital has fallen, Ashley has fallen my Carriers are going to go to each of your cities and strip your weapons and other mechs. Any type of struggle against us will be met with retaliation." There was a pause as heavy breathing came onto the air, Charles voice could be heard "Whats your name son."

A raspy voice came up on the air, "I-- I am lieutenant Gordan." There was another silence until Charles' voice came back on "Gordan thought he would try to give up then resist me and attack me from behind he now has a bullet in his chest and now." There was a loud bang, "He no longer has to worry about breathing. Let his death be an example you will not defeat us.

A couple hours later Charles was back on his radio in his dropship, "I want off this planet by the time the capital is dark, that is in 3 hours now get moving!" There was a resounding acknowledgment on the radio. Their was a message for the Federated Commonwealth when they had gotten back it was a radio transmission being sent out to anyone else who got within landing distance of the planet , It would blink on with Charles. "I am the Khan Charles Jennings, as you know this planet was easy to take we give it back to you though stripped of its pride you have only a short time to send an ambassador to our capital planet to meet with me about you behaviour of trying to boss us around." the transmission would then go off and repeat.

----
    3 hours later Up on the fleet

"Head back home for rest." Charles said to the entire fleet as they turned around and warped out of the system
    Last edited by paingodsson; 09-20-2012 at 12:02 AM.

When Gortag passed through the portal of Destiny, a great ball of fire light up the darkness. In addition, pinpricks of light were visible in every direction.

"Where is this?" asked one of the clan elders.

"This... is the Promised Land!" bellowed Gortag. "Our destiny awaits!"

"Chieftain," said the Seer, "The All-Seeing Eye detects a battle fleet of an unknown origin. A mural on the side of their flagship depicts the head of the legendary Wolf-beast of legend, Fenrir."

"Fenrir's wolves!" said Gortag. "To meet with such an opponent so soon! Fortune truly smiles on us! Give the battle fleet orders to engage this opponent immediately!"

No sooner than he said this, than the hole in the Void which they had just passed through collapsed in on itself and vanished. There would be no returning to the Blackness, but there was no need, as Glory awaited them.
    I like swords.