Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gem Farming

Quote Originally Posted by Grito97 View Post
    You can also double tap NPC level 4,5, I have no idea of the ratios but I know you can. Useful information Killthreat +rep
    defo grito an allaince mate of mines has 9 cities with 3 lvl 5s within 5miles of each and he sends 3 waves each camped at 6mins apart and can send those 90 waves 3 times an hour which is quiet an amount of waves over say 12hours game play

Quote Originally Posted by Illusionss View Post
    Thank you so much! :P i didnt know it was every 6 min...that makes this much easier!

Oh ok lol im sry :P didnt know...ty! and do you have a 15 set? i dont i have a 8 set....so i probaly shouldnt be making a guide :P

reason why its 6 minutes. is because it takes 1 hour for a npc to fully regenerate 100% defenses.
    every 6 minutes 10% regen happens.
    thus a chance at a item drop. gems being the most frequent item dropped.
    i have noticed on lvl 1,2,3 npcs i gotta wait like 7-8 minutes.
    idk if its just because the smaller amounts of regen popping up. or just random
    oddity.
    but overall, i only use lvl 4 and lvl 5 npcs for farming gems.
    here's another useless fact,
    i dont do the colonization quest.
    sometimes i just leave it at 0. sometimes i get my 10 colony achievement buff.
    but from the tests ive conducted in the past. the % item drop buff is a myth.
    only thing that changed was at 250 colonies, i noticed alot of medals dropping.

i always tell peeps, early in a server,, everything is tight up as far as drop rates.
    its a classic evony patch if u will to get people to spend more coin. out of frustration.
    as the server ages the drop rates improve. atleast from my personal exp.
    on any new server i go to, i just farm and farm, items will drop in time. and things will loosen up.
    400 bucks for lvl 10 gear, i'll play free forever, lol and farm for things.
    see ya in a year or two and i'll post my final battle. lvl 10 gear and 15 set without coining. woot. lol

na 33 INSOMNIA retired
    na 36 Debauch active
    *The Original Solo artist*
    Cipher Inc. KILLing THREATS since 2009
    thank u righteous for the design of the sig

Quote Originally Posted by KILLTHREAT View Post
    reason why its 6 minutes. is because it takes 1 hour for a npc to fully regenerate 100% defenses.
    every 6 minutes 10% regen happens.
    thus a chance at a item drop. gems being the most frequent item dropped.
    i have noticed on lvl 1,2,3 npcs i gotta wait like 7-8 minutes.
    idk if its just because the smaller amounts of regen popping up. or just random
    oddity.
    but overall, i only use lvl 4 and lvl 5 npcs for farming gems.
    here's another useless fact,
    i dont do the colonization quest.
    sometimes i just leave it at 0. sometimes i get my 10 colony achievement buff.
    but from the tests ive conducted in the past. the % item drop buff is a myth.
    only thing that changed was at 250 colonies, i noticed alot of medals dropping.

i always tell peeps, early in a server,, everything is tight up as far as drop rates.
    its a classic evony patch if u will to get people to spend more coin. out of frustration.
    as the server ages the drop rates improve. atleast from my personal exp.
    on any new server i go to, i just farm and farm, items will drop in time. and things will loosen up.
    400 bucks for lvl 10 gear, i'll play free forever, lol and farm for things.
    see ya in a year or two and i'll post my final battle. lvl 10 gear and 15 set without coining. woot. lol
    The 15 set is the "easy" part lol i feel you....its impossible to get mats! lol i have to get lucky on the wheel....i have 5 lost armor scripts and not enough mats to do anything lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
    0 0 0 0
    waiting for it to be ready woot (the 14)

Quote Originally Posted by Illusionss View Post
    The 15 set is the "easy" part lol i feel you....its impossible to get mats! lol i have to get lucky on the wheel....i have 5 lost armor scripts and not enough mats to do anything lol
    i farmed all my materials and it was a ball buster mate
    100 hits on a lvl10 valley will normally get u one or two materials which is abysmal
    depending on wot lvl10 valley u hit determins wot drops
    fabric=lakes forrest=wood ect ect

Did u have the 400 colonizing buff

Quote Originally Posted by siikee View Post
    Did u have the 400 colonizing buff
    not for material farming no that was early on the server
    i didnt/dont notice much diff with the buffs with most items but the 250 and 400 buff defo boosted my gem rates

i hit lvl 5 npc's with 450 balls 450 trans and 10 warrs ( helps the Drop Rate) and i get a medal ( be it Delicate or flawless) ALMOST every time...
    thnx ~Jade~ for the Sig... Check out her shop!

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, but you can never trust and honest man to be honest......Honestly"

lol i hit npcs with just the usual ballista and transporter. ( it helps with drop rates)
    i get gems almost every time.

na 33 INSOMNIA retired
    na 36 Debauch active
    *The Original Solo artist*
    Cipher Inc. KILLing THREATS since 2009
    thank u righteous for the design of the sig

Quote Originally Posted by KILLTHREAT View Post
    lol i hit npcs with just the usual ballista and transporter. ( it helps with drop rates)
    i get gems almost every time.
    funny that killthreat me too:P:P:P
    time people stopped dreaming of fantastic ways to improve drops lol
    buff and more farming is wot gets u more gems not throwing in 10 warrs

Using lower amounts of ballys to increase number of rounds in a battle will make the drop rate increase.this goes for medals too