Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prestige Drop

Default Prestige Drop

The new comforting cost is great, but Evony need to act quicly because already people are dropping prestige so the cost of comforting is cheaper. Evony need to stop the 10% prestige loss when you quit an alliance. Or, comforting levels will once again become silly.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by mallatar View Post
    The new comforting cost is great, but Evony need to act quicly because already people are dropping prestige so the cost of comforting is cheaper. Evony need to stop the 10% prestige loss when you quit an alliance. Or, comforting levels will once again become silly.

ooooh is that what tentpig was doing last few days??

You seem to have a real problem against coiners. You want all things taken away so you can play your way ? We all have a choice here and that is to coin or not to coin. If you do not wish to coin - great but if people do then they also have that choice.

We always drop prestige so our team can stay within range so we can help each other out. Our team believe in supporting each other and what right do you have to say to have that taken away. NONE !!!! Stop trying to change the game to suit yourself

I prestige dropped before this was released and I'll do it after too.

Who cares?
    Sig by Jade

S131, 148, 156, 165 (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Hachi View Post
    I prestige dropped before this was released and I'll do it after too.

Who cares?
    lmao...........

I say the comforting change is a step in the right direction, I argue facts and real ongoing situations of the matter...
    You dream up ideas that don't exist and STILL blame botters and STILL feel it's fair to have something forever in a war game...

I have dropped way more prestige than the stats table shows me having now, and I will continue to do so. I was doing this long before this comforting thing came about.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda View Post
    You seem to have a real problem against coiners. You want all things taken away so you can play your way ? We all have a choice here and that is to coin or not to coin. If you do not wish to coin - great but if people do then they also have that choice.

We always drop prestige so our team can stay within range so we can help each other out. Our team believe in supporting each other and what right do you have to say to have that taken away. NONE !!!! Stop trying to change the game to suit yourself
    cough......cough i think you will find it's evony's idea to kill reins from small players to big players to keep the game fair and they have the right to make pres dropping harder so there

Has Evony stopped the Prestige drop? I have a friend who was trying to drop prestige because he was way higher then the rest of our alliance and wanted others to be able to send him rein and what not when needed since he likes getting in over his head with battles. He has been thru five alliances now and has not dropped any prestige? Is this a glitch or has Evony put a stop to being able to drop prestige?

-- Visit my Sig Shop --
    ...Click Here...

figure out why evony set up the prestige drop, then ask yourself what would happen if they'd take it off.

Let the Good Times Roll!!!!