Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Cure for Dead Forums

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waiting for cushseth to rep me.
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    when did they start doing that?
    they don't even always delete the spambot posts
    usually they just ban the spambot
    wanna do a test? ill start mindlessly spamming threads, im a bit low on infraction points atm anyway


    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The last Historic Poster hideout
    Posts
    6,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    ah but mindless spam will get deleted, youre not gonna go through threads p and make 1k 2 word posts. theres actually a lot of interesting threads etc
    I won't, but I know of people who have already done It'll happen again.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Creating Perfect Chaos
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Why is this suggestion thread not a suggestion? And if it were somehow construed as a suggestion, it has already been suggested...


    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waiting for cushseth to rep me.
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    Why is this suggestion thread not a suggestion? And if it were somehow construed as a suggestion, it has already been suggested...
    we are in forum suggestions are we not?


    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lovin life
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    we are in forum suggestions are we not?
    More or less this thread is a debate between red rep what needs to be done to get more activity on the forums is stuff you can add to you forum account. Forgive me for taking this from wizard101 forums but there is a store there where you can by items and stuff to add to your account on the forums more customization would get more people to be active to get some cool things that show off your status on the forums

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waiting for cushseth to rep me.
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alzar View Post
    More or less this thread is a debate between red rep what needs to be done to get more activity on the forums is stuff you can add to you forum account. Forgive me for taking this from wizard101 forums but there is a store there where you can by items and stuff to add to your account on the forums more customization would get more people to be active to get some cool things that show off your status on the forums
    i assume this shop doesnt use real money? no1 would do that


    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    US Navy
    Posts
    7,769

    Default

    I've got red rep powers still, and I hardly ever use them. I honestly don't think that having the power to hurt someone else's rep count would help boost the activity level here...
    Formerly known as Jurnis

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waiting for cushseth to rep me.
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurnis View Post
    I've got red rep powers still, and I hardly ever use them. I honestly don't think that having the power to hurt someone else's rep count would help boost the activity level here...
    you miss the point, its a perk to aim for, 1 that requires a high post count, more posts= more activity


    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    you miss the point, its a perk to aim for, 1 that requires a high post count, more posts= more activity
    So that means that the OT's games would suddenly increase in popularity......

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The last Historic Poster hideout
    Posts
    6,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    So that means that the OT's games would suddenly increase in popularity......
    Basically.

    You need something to talk about, before you try to force people to talk about nothing. ( aka spam)

    Some event needs to happen for posts to come "naturally", not trying to reach a certain amount for a silly rank.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •