Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III

I have beat the game and it was a fantastic game but the ending.. well ill let you all see it for yourself. my rating is a 8/10 for AC3
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current

I'd rate it more generously than most of the game critic sites i've looked at; 8.3 or 8.4 out of 10.

Would've been about an 8 like Shadow said but the naval battles in the game gave it a huge boost. I thought it was a really neat addition and tons of fun. Put your setup on surround sound and let the lead fly

***Trinket Missions Spoiler Alert***
    Highlight at own risk. Speaking of prequels Brutes, Connor discovers a new piece of Eden at the end of all the Trinket missions. It's sort of like a ring that repels metal. So it essentially makes the wearer invincible to any weapon of metal. Which is a lot. Definitely some room for a mini-story around just that piece.

***Main Storyline Spoilers***
    Highlight at own risk. Storyline was kinda meh. The boss fights with Haythem and Lee were, quite frankly, non-existent. Also, because of the pick and choose nature of the side missions (a lot of which were tutorials on new weapons) I didn't find it a very fluid experience. For instance, after Achilles is dead I started doing Homestead missions, and poof, He's Alive! lol. On the note of Homestead, it would've been nice to know about all the freakin Special Items that could be crafted that make Connor a super boss. I'm dual-wielding the dual-pistol now... Ya, that's right, four shots before I have to reload. The Desmond missions were a nice change of pace. Once you get the sidearm, shiz goes downnnn. The ending was... wtf. Useless, stupid, etc? Like I foresaw with my prediction in this thread, this game is the end of the Desmond storyline. Honestly, I don't really care. I wasn't attached to Desmond and that stupid hood of his anyways. Altair and Ezio ftw. But the ending begs the question, where to now? Prequel or Sequel?

Don't quote this post. It'll reveal the white text.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Dude, put your spoilers in white text.
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post

Don't quote this post. It'll reveal the white text.
    lol believe it or not, when someone sees spoiler alert they can choose not to read whats below, white text or no and those of us who use default forum layout can see the white text anyway

To eric:Dude if desmond is dead than so is his lineage unless the father steps in fo the remainder of the games desmond is a decedent from the first population which is why he has eagle vision, the ending made me angry just like revelations highlight if u wanna read its a spoiler.
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by miraculix View Post
    lol believe it or not, when someone sees spoiler alert they can choose not to read whats below, white text or no and those of us who use default forum layout can see the white text anyway
    lol believe it or not, it's hard to not read what's below when it's a single line down.

So please tipp, try harder when you attempt to troll me.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tricked View Post
    To eric:
    Highlight dem spoilers ---> Well, like you said, his father has the lineage. And i'm sure there are other assassin's with said lineage. Remember all the subjects that came/died before Desmond's turn with the animus at Abstergo. All of them had eagle vision as well. I wouldn't worry too much about it. They'll find a way to incorporate a new assassin into a new storyline.
    Dem trolls be starvin. Bitin at evurythang.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

lol believe it or not, it's hard to not read what's below when it's a single line down.

clearly someone of us possess higher levels of willpower than others, and ive no idea what you mean by the ssecond part of that post

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by miraculix View Post
    clearly someone of us possess higher levels of willpower than others, and ive no idea what you mean by the ssecond part of that post
    Clearly you have no idea how computers work, since when you scroll using a mouse wheel, it automatically goes up/down 3 lines. Then again, it's clear someone of us possess higher levels of intelligence than others.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

The vast majority was spoilers, only 2 or 3 lines of my text wasn't a spoiler, I thought the SPOILER ALERT was sufficient, apologies if you or anyone else didn't think so -_-

The reason I just put SPOILER ALERT as opposed to changing the colour of text is because, a simple colour change means your relying on the writers ability to differentiate between what is spoilers and what isn't, basically asking someone to distinguish how big the (gray area) is and what is and what isn't black and white, by doing it the way I did it, was myself trying to make sure people saw the spoiler alert so chose either to carry on reading or to skip ahead to the following statement by another forumer.

But again apologies if I ruined it for anyone.
    Last edited by Brutes; 11-17-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Clearly you have no idea how computers work, since when you scroll using a mouse wheel, it automatically goes up/down 3 lines. Then again, it's clear someone of us possess higher levels of intelligence than others.
    clearly some of us ARE computers that in the split second it takes to look away from the text after spotting the word spoiler theyve already read and processed the words in their brain. guinness book of records anyone?