Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Assassin's Creed III

Obviously (look at my signature) i've played ACIII. It's way better than the other ones..i like the new weopon variation and the naval warfare thing. Being able to hunt is a pluss also. I haven't finished the story line because i spend most of my time on evony and the forums lol but hopefully i will finish it before the week is over. The only thing that i regret about ACIII is that it must come to an end. I never get tired of jumping off buildings just to kill one person

Can you elaborate on 'new weapon variation'? I found it pretty disappointing. I'll highlight what I mean with an example: The tomahawk(s) and dagger(s) have the same attack animations. It's absolutely ridiculous to see Connor bludgeoning an enemy to death with a dagger...
    Last edited by eric0095; 11-26-2012 at 02:41 AM.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

I liked the naval battles and the artillery battle, that's about it. And when I see things like this it makes me cranky.

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    Can you elaborate on 'new weapon variation'? I found it pretty disappointing. I'll highlight what I mean with an example: The tomahawk(s) and dagger(s) have the same attack animations. It's absolutely ridiculous to see Connor bludgeoning an enemy to death with a dagger...
    Well he's duel wielding a tomahawk and a dagger, which is new. The gun is not new, but there seems to be more guns here then on the last one. I forgot the name of it, but the rope thing that you can hang people with, is pretty awsome.

on the ppl whove played it and have played previous assasins creeds, would they recommend me buying it? or is it just more of the same

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    on the ppl whove played it and have played previous assasins creeds, would they recommend me buying it? or is it just more of the same
    Fighting is a bit different but no easier/harder. Its easier to disarm and you only have to press a button to counter-attack while you get a warning they are about to attack. The story line is alot more interesting though so if you are interested in the history then i would recomend buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post
    I liked the naval battles and the artillery battle, that's about it. And when I see things like this it makes me cranky.
    lol, ya there's quite a few 'glitches' that need sorting XD

I see by the outfit in that pic that you've completed the Trinket missions. You played online yet?

"
    - Albert Einstein

Yea it needs patches i cant change my assassins outfit everytime i try it freezes haha but i love the game to be honest just exploring the wild and assaulting 20 red coats out of the blue
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current

Well, my save file is permanently useless now. Got an infinite gray/silver screen glitch. Can't see anything except the HUD and can't interact with anything or anyone. Submitted a support ticket... but I am not optimistic. So much for Platinuming this...

"
    - Albert Einstein

iv had the game since the midnight release and have not had one patch yet im surprised it needs one lol other than that the game is still great in my opinion
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current