Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III

Quote Originally Posted by Brutes View Post
    You bring up a good point sadly

BUT there is the possibility of other timelines between Altair/Ezio/Connor/Desmond, altogether hundreds of years that could potentially tie the storylines together e.g Altair - ??? - Ezio (set somewhere maybe in the same Arabian sector or for something different maybe Egypt?) and so on plus the movie of Ezios later life featured an assassin from Asia, maybe another Assassins Creed, to link Ezio and Connor, set in China, maybe Japan can't remember where the Asian assassin was from I hope that what Ive said comes true lol
    Altair was from Syria, Ezio from Italy, and Connor from America. Eric may be on to something aswell with the 7 statues

Quote Originally Posted by Alzar View Post
    Altair was from Syria, Ezio from Italy, and Connor from America. Eric may be on to something aswell with the 7 statues

Yeah I know there nationalities

The 7 statues would be good reference points, would be another potential great series of games, as the majority of the 7 are from B.C - over 1000 years before Altair, From Persia - Ancient China - Ancient Egypt, what a potential great series of games to look forward too if they went this route

Can't wait to play it!
    You can't make everyone happy, but you can pi$$ everyone off!

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    There is a major possibility for prequels. The franchise is too successful for Ubisoft to not give the go-ahead on an Ancient Egyptian/Chinese/Greek AC.

I remember in AC2, that room below Ezio's uncle's house with the 7 statues of major past assassins (The Assassin's Sanctuary Forward to 4:25). Mario Auditore says that they're assassins that "guarded the freedom of humanity when it was most threatened".

There's a Chinese, Roman, and Egyptian assassin for sure. Upon a wiki search of the names I get the following:

Leonius (Roman), Wei Yu (Chinese), Amunet (Egyptian), Iltani (Babylonian [Greek]), Qulan Gal (Mongolia), and Darius (Persia).

Further info here: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sanctuary

So, though the main storyline with Desmond and the animus is likely to end with AC3, there could still be plenty of 'just-for-the-heck-of-it' prequels All of which would be incredibly interesting given the timezones listed above.
    Wow someone has done their homework.

Once I get my new laptop this will be an essential, so I expect some good reports from you guys on what the games like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I thought you loved me for my poetry!
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    It's official. I hate the spam filter.

As far as the timeline for this game goes, I don't know how much you guys have paid attention to commercials or youtube or any of that nonsense, but the game is most definitely set in the Revolutionary era.

Three more days and Evony will be getting sidelined as I mindlessly stare at my television running around assassinating everyone that looks at me wrong

Here comes the Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by xJUPITERx View Post
    As far as the timeline for this game goes, I don't know how much you guys have paid attention to commercials or youtube or any of that nonsense, but the game is most definitely set in the Revolutionary era.

Three more days and Evony will be getting sidelined as I mindlessly stare at my television running around assassinating everyone that looks at me wrong

Yeah we all know

We are all trying to come up with what the main future holds with regards to the next lineage of games, just like the next lineage of Mass Effect, what does the future hold without Shepard??

Thoughts, comments, questions, concerns? Who's played it?

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Hi Eric

**SPOILER ALERT**

Follows a nice path, I liked how it started and developed, starting off as Connor's Templar father, although essential to the storyline, I did find it strange playing as a young Connor, after spending an hour or 2 already playing as a templar/assassin (seemed a little backwards to me) I have loved all of the games, and from what I have read Ezio seems to be the stand out favourite, but in my opinion, Altair and number 1, is certainly the best, since then they have all gone slightly down hill (only just) considering how much I rated the first game, I still rate Ezio's chapter and now Connor's chapter as very good games.

I suppose I need to get into my head that the whole storyline is leading to Desmond obviously, but the more modern it gets, the lesser I like it, hence why I cannot wait to see the long term future of the franchise as we have discussed already, I am guessing there maybe 1 or maybe 2 more games within this main storyline, but I'm more looking forward to beyond that, to the day where a potential new set of games (prequels to Altair) are made/announced.

Admittedly not quite what you asked I suppose lol, more on the topic of what we have already been discussing, The assassins costume of the first assassin in the new world, is what did grab my attention, and there seem to be online rumours about the next game being a direct prequel to this current game, which could lead to a very interesting story line similar to what we saw with Ezio's stories.

Anyway thoughts everyone please, I would love to read what everyone else thinks as Eric has stated.

Needed more cowbell.
    Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    i understand u trying to explain battle mechanics and so on, and like i said not saying u are wrong, i know people that send the same wave of certain numbers, not cause it works, and they know better waves to do it and better results, but they send it cause they like the look of the numbers.
    The death of Evony.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Dude, put your spoilers in white text.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.