Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Capping my first 10

95k arch 5k scout 250 attack hero first wave...then just send 25k cav/25k scouts there after
    agreed.. way faster

Isnt that for a distance cap?
    actually that is a distance cap but the key to distance cap is speed. all this does is allow you to cap the npc faster.
    Last edited by Killa420; 11-18-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Hmm I think there would be many other easier ways to cap a 10. Most tens are further then 1mile away so a better guide would be on capping 10's like 1-15miles etc.. But overall no

Quote Originally Posted by triggerslap18 View Post
    Hmm I think there would be many other easier ways to cap a 10. Most tens are further then 1mile away so a better guide would be on capping 10's like 1-15miles etc.. But overall no
    You shouldn't be capping a lvl ten NPC 15 miles away. The 10 regenerates way too quickly and the losses are ridiculous. You need to port next to to the lvl10-16 NPCs
    Life is only what you make of it. So if you screwed it up, suck it up cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by GemDaSlayr View Post
    why would you send a 125+attack hero i would use atleast 170+..to cap a 10
    I agree, but on a larger scale if all your techs are 10 then the difference is as big of a deal.

Overall, people shouldn't be so impatient. Just learn to level your heros fast.
    Life is only what you make of it. So if you screwed it up, suck it up cupcake.

I always use the 95k archer 5k scouts hit, then 30/30 cav/scout
    its always quicker, downside you'll lose around 20-30k cavs.
    but the archers way, It will take around 20-40mins depending on the range, upside is you'll lose 20-40k archers, a lot better than the speed cap way.

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

obviously it would be nice to cap a 10 right next to you and then port it out to a choice location, but the way it seems to go is by the time you are ready to go you may find a lot of the choice locations, and flats, are already occupied so you might have to choose a long distance cap.

and these guides are nice but you might consider operating outside the so called box....

you dont need lvl 10 stats i have done it with lower level stats in the 8's and 9's a little more loss have used 150 or less heros too as long as i have buffed them.

but what troops to use, how many cities to send from, and why wouldnt you want to cap that 10 in less than a minute if you can send out enough waves at the same time?

do you know what camping is for... i mean besides hiding troops and res for immediate recall when someone is foolish enough to fall into your trap?
    i barely skimmed the thread but i wasnt noticing much about camping troops to land within a minute...

if you are attacking with a single city my normal attack is 96k arch 4k scout / (2) 40k warrior waves to follow 5 seconds later / then the rest (of your first wave) are your choice but i use 5k/5k cav/scout to land 10 seconds after the initial clearing wave.

do i have to camp troops to do this.... of course if you need practice work on a low level npc just to have fun

now since archers dont move too fast i will wait till everyone comes home from that first wave and send out the same thing again as 6 minutes has passed for respawn.

wash rinse and repeat till capping the 10 may regain one or two points but normally it should only take you 32 to 35 rounds of attacks to cap it when they are that close.

still single city but capping further away only means more rounds of attacks (maybe) and a bit more loss of troops so might want to be starting out with say 200k arch and maybe 150k warr. obviously the longer it takes your troops to get there, and back, allows the 10 to regen loyalty. if you cant keep it trending downward no matter how many waves then you are going to need more cities to attack from.

using multiple cities just means you can capp faster and further away. if you can cap it using a single wave from all your cities then you want to be able to land all within a minute. not hard to do .

the last point made is an all pony capping including cleaning waves. i have to look this one up myself unless someone can add to this thread. i just now put together 500k cav (have plenty of scouts) and i am going to set up a long range 10 cap. will i lose some horses? yeah but i get to locate a 10 where i want one at without having to purchase an advanced port or hope to find an open flat. of course i get i could buy one of the new war ports and plop a 10 i have already converted on an npc without a cooldown but i guess i am cheap.

these new ports sorta change the game a bit

Default Capping my 1st lvl 10 NPC

Hi , ok , capping your 1st 10 , despite what you have already been told , there really is NO need to be 1 - 2 miles from target 10 , you can be as much as 100 miles or 150 miles or more , BUT , and its a pretty big BUT , you also need to either have a city within 25 miles of the target 10 OR a friend within that distance so as to be able to do the 1st arch hit to reduce resistance of the lvl 10 defenses , but , that aside , here is what you need , : 3 cities , each city equipped with at least 70k cav 35k scouts , and one city ( the one yu do the arch hit from ) you will need 90k arch , 4k scouts , 2k work , 2k warr , 1k each cav / phract , on top of the 70k cav , 35k scouts , ok , set up your arch hit , do not send at this point , but make a note of the attack / march time , lets say its 1 Hr , 15 , now go to your other 2 cities and check to make sure your cav / scout waves can reach the same target in under the specified time of your arch wave , ok , now , send your arch wave off and running , + camp time 8 more waves of 7k cav / 3500 scouts to arrive maybe 5 - 10 seconds AFTER the arch wave , now jump to one of the other 2 cities , , again ,,,, camp time 9 waves of 7k cav , 3500 scouts to arrive 5 - 10 seconds AFTER the cav waves from the 1st city , ok , now jump to the 3rd city and repeat the steps of 2nd city , making sure your 9 waves from the 3rd city arrive 5 - 10 seconds AFTER the cav waves from the 2nd city , i guarentee that on the 6th - 8th hit from the 3rd city , BOOM 10 will be capped , ( side note : hero doing NPC10 archer hit should ideally be at least level 140 / 200 + attack , , hero`s doing the cav hits are NOT important , minimum i would say is anything higher than 75 attack is fine ) I have even been known to use politics and intel hero`s for hits from the 3rd city , it really makes no difference as by the time they hit , most defenses will already be gone , if yu have any difficulties or additional questions , feel free to contact me on here , or yu can find me on skype @ LOXLEY.M.M.VH , ps , i would wait til all FH`s are 10 , rally spots are all 10 , and all your battle tech`s are also at 10 , archery / HBR / mil science / mil tradition etc

Thanks in advance.

Level 9 Rally Point and level 9 Feasting Hall

Requirements:

* The level 10 NPC must be 1-2 miles away from where you plan to attack from.

* You must have the item “War Ensign”.

* You must have level 10 Archery, level 10 Military Tradition, level 10 Medicine, and level 10 Iron Working.

* You must have at least one hero with 125+ attack.

* You must have eight heroes with 100+ attack.

* You must have 1 worker.

* You must have 1 scout.

* You must have 1 cavalry.

* You must have 1 cataphract.

* You must have 2,500 pikemen.

* You must have 2,500 swordsmen.

* You must have at least 230,000 warriors.

* You must have at least 100,000 archers.

* You must have at least 5 million food available.

If any of the points above don’t apply to you, it is highly recommended not to proceed.

Step 1:

* Move all of your heroes into the city that is 1-2 miles from the level 10 NPC. You will not have a mayor for the duration of your attacks. Move your mayor to a different city for the time being unless you plan to use him/her as an attacker.

* Move all of your troops and food into the city that is 1-2 miles from the level 10 NPC. You will have the food there to ensure that your troops are supported.

Step 2:

* Scout the level 10 NPC for a weak hero. If you have not yet read the guide to guaranteeing a weaker hero, please read it HERE. Do not proceed unless you know how to get a weaker hero.

Step 3:

* Send 100,000 archers – 7,496 warriors – 2,500 pikemen – 2,500 swordsmen – 1 worker – 1 scout – 1 cavalry – 1 cataphract and your strongest hero (125+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC. Before you send the troops, be sure that you have checked the War Ensign box.

* Immediately after, send 40,000 warriors and any hero (100+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC. Before you send the troops, be sure that you have unchecked the War Ensign box.

* Immediately after, send 30,000 warriors and any hero (100+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC.

* Immediately after, send 30,000 warriors and any hero (100+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC.

* Immediately after, send 25,000 warriors and any hero (100+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC.

* Immediately after, send 25,000 warriors and any hero (100+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC.

* Immediately after, send 20,000 warriors and any hero (100+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC.

* Immediately after, send 20,000 warriors and any hero (100+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC.

It’s fine if you don’t have the exact numbers of warriors. As long as you have around the numbers above, you should be OK.

Step 4:

~ Your attacks should be returning every few seconds after the first one, so be sure to send attacks off right away when they return:

* Once your first wave has returned (about 65,000 archers) send 35,000 archers – 10,000 warriors and your strongest hero (125+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC.

* Immediately after, send 30,000 archers – 10,000 warriors and any hero (100+ attack) to attack the level 10 NPC.

Step 5:

* Continue to repeat Step 4 until you conquer the city. Of course, your numbers will go down a little bit each time you re-send the troops. No worries, it won’t affect anything that much.[/QUOTE]