Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo 3 Post-Patch 1.04/1.05

im slightly confused because i was infracted for talking about another game and yet here is a mod talking about another game AND posting pics
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

There's a difference between commercial platform games like Diablo 3, and free browser-based MMOs that Evony directly competes against. The latter aren't allowed to be advertised on the forum.
    It's all Rodri's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    There's a difference between commercial platform games like Diablo 3, and free browser-based MMOs that Evony directly competes against. The latter aren't allowed to be advertised on the forum.
    ok that makes sense then i suppose so we can talk about halo and cod but not farmville?
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    D3 is a shadow of what D2 was

Blizzard got greedy methinks..

Forgot about the gameplay and the customers.. and focused more on making $$ out of the game.
    I'm not so sure... I think a lot of people are far too fond of D2 that they really aren't thinking straight. D2 was broken beyond belief. D3 isn't... yet (inflation). AND it doesn't even have PvP yet. They've made some nice additions, that i've outlined above that make the game entertaining and fun. Once they finally add PvP, this game will deserve all the high praise from critics that it got.

Not to mention, D2 was only in its prime after the LoD expansion came out. D3 has yet to even announce the multiple expansions it will surely have.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    I'm not so sure... I think a lot of people are far too fond of D2 that they really aren't thinking straight. D2 was broken beyond belief. D3 isn't... yet (inflation). AND it doesn't even have PvP yet. They've made some nice additions, that i've outlined above that make the game entertaining and fun. Once they finally add PvP, this game will deserve all the high praise from critics that it got.

Not to mention, D2 was only in its prime after the LoD expansion came out. D3 has yet to even announce the multiple expansions it will surely have.
    Sadly, by the time those supposed expansions, and the PvP system has been implemented in D3..

Something new and better would have already come by.

Or..

People would have lost interest in D3 altogether.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Well, expansions always have a way of bringing people back. I've also noticed that even large patches, like the ones I mentioned above, bring quite a few players back. So, I guess we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, I'll keep randomly logging in and getting my characters ready for PvP

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein