Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medal farming[also get decent amnt of gems]

Quote Originally Posted by InunoTaishou View Post
    Honor is what I need, gottan 1 off a lvl 2 npc so far using 5k warriors lol
    i just send 3k warriors at a lvl 2 npc and 2k warriors at a lvl 1 npc

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Fire View Post
    i farm npc lvl 5 with 310 ballista and that has good drop rate but it is very low
    Quote Originally Posted by dude9812 View Post
    What ive found is that they drop off lvl 1-4 npcs with the highest droprate on lvl 4 npcs and lowest one 1. I also find that when i get a honor medal from one type of npc if i repeatedly hit that lvl npc for that day i get alot of them (for example i have been farming for the past week nothing then yesterday i got 7 honor medals off lvl 4 npcs)
    thank You this works great
    Last edited by Ultra Fire; 12-09-2012 at 01:50 AM.

Personally, i send 700 warriors to lvl1 npc and 2k warriors to lvl2 npc, but most people have their own method which suits/works for them and this method worked for me
    Last edited by acer5200; 12-10-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dude9812 View Post
    So the requirement is about 5k ballista and transporters in each town you want to use. Try looking aroound for a area that has alot of lvl 4/5 npcs. You send 500 ballista and transporters at all of them. Also what you can do is use camp time to atk them when your not on (all troops and fortifications respawn in 1 hr) so you would send them with 1 hr additional camptime each wave.
    Medals that are the most common: Courage and Wisdom, Freedom and Honor are rare. But as Honor are extremely hard to get this is one of the best ways [that i found it may work different for other people] Im not sure if this works on age 1 as droprates are very different
    The exact setup for farming NPCs is dependent on each person.
    This is what you want to do, to maximize your drop rate.
    You want to send the LEAST AMOUNT of Ballys to your NPC, to get the battle rounds as close to 99 as possible, while taking no losses. Since every players heroes, gear and stars are different, there is no set amount that works for every person. Some people think that if they send 500 Ballys to a level 5, they will get a good drop rate. THIS IS WRONG.

The idea of a reward or treasure drop comes from a great battle. Overwhelming the NPCs troops and having under 50 battle rounds makes your drop rate decrease.
    If you are serious about getting medals, gems, LAS and Mic Scripts, you will want to not only check and adjust the amount of Ballys used every day. You will also want to get your colony achievement buff up as far as you are willing to go. Since they made it harder to get that colony achievement buff, most people stop at 10 colony's.

To find the correct amount of Ballys you should use, send 420 Ballys to a LVL-5 NPC and see how many rounds the battle was. If you were under 50 rounds, lower the # of Ballys by 5 or 10 and send again to another LVL-5 NPC. Keep decreasing this # until you start taking losses, then go back up 5.

Keep in mind that a lvl-100 hero will have lower battle rounds then a lvl-30, so you have to find your "Sweet spot" for the # of Ballys you should be using.

Follow this setup and you will drastically increase your reward drop rate from your NPC attacks.

Argue for your limitations, and they will be yours.

Quote Originally Posted by ThingOne View Post
    The exact setup for farming NPCs is dependent on each person.
    This is what you want to do, to maximize your drop rate.
    You want to send the LEAST AMOUNT of Ballys to your NPC, to get the battle rounds as close to 99 as possible, while taking no losses. Since every players heroes, gear and stars are different, there is no set amount that works for every person. Some people think that if they send 500 Ballys to a level 5, they will get a good drop rate. THIS IS WRONG.

The idea of a reward or treasure drop comes from a great battle. Overwhelming the NPCs troops and having under 50 battle rounds makes your drop rate decrease.
    If you are serious about getting medals, gems, LAS and Mic Scripts, you will want to not only check and adjust the amount of Ballys used every day. You will also want to get your colony achievement buff up as far as you are willing to go. Since they made it harder to get that colony achievement buff, most people stop at 10 colony's.

To find the correct amount of Ballys you should use, send 420 Ballys to a LVL-5 NPC and see how many rounds the battle was. If you were under 50 rounds, lower the # of Ballys by 5 or 10 and send again to another LVL-5 NPC. Keep decreasing this # until you start taking losses, then go back up 5.

Keep in mind that a lvl-100 hero will have lower battle rounds then a lvl-30, so you have to find your "Sweet spot" for the # of Ballys you should be using.

Follow this setup and you will drastically increase your reward drop rate from your NPC attacks.
    This man is wise! Listen those who want to know! As for this thread existing:
    Last edited by Tri-Lash; 12-20-2012 at 02:53 PM.

honor medal from a lvl 1 npc:
    http://evonyurl.com/wg0u7k

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms