Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cross/Rose/Lion Medal Farming

Cap/abandon a lvl2 hill with 50 archers, rose and lion dropped like a hookers knickers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Domino View Post
    Nope...but I mean who can argue with 2 crosses every 5 hours?
    Everybody can argue, who would spending 5 hours of their day attacking valleys wanting medals that are required in the beginnings of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by shifter619 View Post
    Everybody can argue, who would spending 5 hours of their day attacking valleys wanting medals that are required in the beginnings of the game?
    People that don't want to spend cash or bot (or that don't know the best way to farm medals.)

Argue for your limitations, and they will be yours.

lol, medals are much easier to farm on the newer servers

I've been using 500 cav and 1 scout on NA47. I send 5-6 attacks using the capture/abandon method and pull 1-2 medals every wave. Rose/Lions/Cross are insanely easy to get. What I can't find are Honor medals. I've been spamming ballista waves on lvl 1-3 NPCS and even spamming lvl 1 NPCS with warrior waves. No luck so far. Any suggestions?
    Please feel free to "Red Rep" me, I wants it!
    EPIC FIRETRUCKIN PHAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Leche View Post
    I've been using 500 cav and 1 scout on NA47. I send 5-6 attacks using the capture/abandon method and pull 1-2 medals every wave. Rose/Lions/Cross are insanely easy to get. What I can't find are Honor medals. I've been spamming ballista waves on lvl 1-3 NPCS and even spamming lvl 1 NPCS with warrior waves. No luck so far. Any suggestions?
    What I use is 2000 wars at lv.1's every 6 mins nonstop for about 3 hours on the newer age 2 servers. Should easily get enough for baron/viscount/general
    mezbeez
    making a return to sever near you

no no, you just have to hit lvl 3-4 npc with bally a lot.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Change lvl 5 flats into npcs, you get rose medals and lions and stuff from that, also cross medals.

For Honor medals/Courage medals/Lion Medals/Wisdom Medals (not sure about freedom medals), farm lvl 4 npc's and you get loads.

For Honor Medals/Courage Medals/Lion Medals/Freedom Medals/Wisdom Medals, farm lvl 5 npc's and you get loads.

For Justice/Nation medals, break a few 10's and the next 3 waves that you hit it with after that will get you a medal drop as far as i've seen. I've only broke about 25 or so 10's on NA47 so not 100% sure.

I'm sitting here atm on NA47 with:

147 Freedom Medals (Donated)
    174 Wisdom Medals (Donated)
    302 Courage Medals (donated 30 or w/e)
    100 Honor Medals (Have donated 30 or whatever it is for quest)
    84 Lion Medals (Have donated 50 or whatever it is for quest)
    40 Rose Medals (Have not Donated)
    48 Cross Medals (Have not Donated)
    12 Justice Medals (Not Donated, neither a prinz yet)
    11 Nation Medals (Not Donated, neither a prinz yet)

So yeah, changing flats into npc's get you medals AND npc's to farm. Farming the npc's get you medals AND resources. Win win situation.
    Last edited by The Real Gilgad; 01-14-2013 at 07:28 AM.
    In game name: Gilgad

Quote Originally Posted by 123Atlantis View Post
    i sent 500 warriors to a lvl2 forest, 1 mile away, with all lvl2 gear and 8 star set... and i got over 15 rose medals, 13 lion medals and 20 cross medals in 200 hits! normal atk heroes, nothing else fancy. but be prepared for about 50 warriors lost every hit!

AssasinGuy - na23
    Dafuq? if its 1 mile away u should send 100 arch for no losses lol. and lvl2 gear on na23? lmao.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Sometimes a valley starts dropping medals, so keep on that one. Apart from being up every hour and letting lose on half a dozen valleys using a low loss method, see my previous on this, and accepting that it is a grind.
    Scouting the right valleys is important IMO.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mackay131; 04-19-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158