Page 22 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Na1 Gossip/ factual accusations and a bit light hearted fun

What happened to reapers HC? yes he passed it to the number one enemy alliance...the alliance holding Gav wich has no friends. Laochra held it for 1 day and it was NPCd. so easy to make you fekkers to dropp HCs

Quote Originally Posted by birk1982 View Post
    What happened to reapers HC? yes he passed it to the number one enemy alliance...the alliance holding Gav wich has no friends. Laochra held it for 1 day and it was NPCd. so easy to make you fekkers to dropp HCs
    And Phalanx is such a great alliance that they havent lost or npced HCs the last 3 month?
    Get real and get a life birk.
    You could be family of ThunderLee.
    Port on players ofline and the first wave makes you port.

And you always talk **** about Gav, but he alone has cleared and capped more HCs of the Phalanx family then you will ever clear or cap from your hostiles.
    So as you claim you are a warrior, you should have respect for Gav.
    Last edited by MagicalTouch; 11-15-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalTouch View Post
    And Phalanx is such a great alliance that they havent lost or npced HCs the last 3 month?

And you always talk **** about Gav, but he alone has cleared and capped more HCs of the Phalanx family then you will ever clear or cap from your hostiles.
    So as you claim you are a warrior, you should have respect for Gav.
    so magic luaghing at Keyhawks SBs turned into me respecting gav.....an guy i have done pretty much everything against ecksept stealing his HH (even got an sow discord on that).

Lol you fought once in your life dumbazz,christmas eve US time complaining on offline times is making you dumb.
    That you dont even mention an SB in your comment just prove my motherluving point hahahahahahaha. Cheers you f....p.... happy weekend all. My gates are so open for you magic that i just used last weekend raising them up on the henges and oiling them cause of boredom

[QUOTE=PRAZME;1989216]Here are some of my reports on Richy's 14. I will not post all but a pile but a lot were very common so no need to post them all. Also you will notice that between these and the last ones I posted against Richy there is a big difference because this time I didnt forget to add my excal like the last time. LOL.

Both members 15 set defending hero was a HH

Think you forgot to mention the 3 posion feast strats used against me. And the fact i had 15 castles hitting me

But well done.

so magic luaghing at Keyhawks SBs turned into me respecting gav.....an guy i have done pretty much everything against ecksept stealing his HH (even got an sow discord on that).

Lol you fought once in your life dumbazz,christmas eve US time complaining on offline times is making you dumb.
    That you dont even mention an SB in your comment just prove my motherluving point hahahahahahaha. Cheers you f....p.... happy weekend all. My gates are so open for you magic that i just used last weekend raising them up on the henges and oiling them cause of boredom
    Hmm, i fought once? But i managed to clear TLs 16 2 times, so i dont know how the counting in Sweden goes, but apparently you count binary: 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 ........

Building a religion... a limited edition...

It's official.

I hate the spam filter.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    It's official.

I hate the spam filter.
    Heh, new quote to add to my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I thought you loved me for my poetry!
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    It's official. I hate the spam filter.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalTouch View Post
    Hmm, i fought once? But i managed to clear TLs 16 2 times, so i dont know how the counting in Sweden goes, but apparently you count binary: 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 ........

Yeah that you call me a swede is just making me respeckt your sitter less,since i well knowingly know you know that i Norwegian/to the sitter :-(.
    To the second answer mate,you never cleared TLs 16. you spammed while Hughesy sent the attacks hahahahaha but nice try.

i only read 6969696969...but my mom keep telling me thats wrong with nice girls,i never understod what she ment :-(

Reapers HC was Exeter, not sure what u are talking about but.
    1. It never closed when u ported in(last time) I know he has closed other times in the past.
    3. It was never npced.
    2. It was passed 3 times current owner is Viscous.(He passed a good 4 hours after 0 attacks, so no one can claim he passed to avoid fighting)

I have seen u guys boot 1 person I was hitting (who later npced all 3 of his 12 shortly after) another npced another 12 a few minutes after i cleared, as well and later got a cap on a PHALANX3 HC(all within 1 week). But when PHALANX ported on are HC took them 2 15 sets(birk1982 and TL) and 2 other cities to port on Reaper's 12 and u still didn't get him to close or npc(i was reinforcing i know this )

As far as 12's yeah we have npced and lost 12 it is part of them game (but Exeter was not among them) :-) But if feel it is in poor taste to say we lose 12's easily when i am willing to bet PHALANX family has lost 3 times more then we ever have. AgentGav alone probably capped 20 or so himself

Ps: If u are referring to another Reaper i apologize i am just assuming u are talking about reaper in are alliance.
    Last edited by aparhsm90; 11-15-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks for posting reports all who did the splat reports were funny on both sides, just goes to show how defending is easier then attacking :-)

Rep all around lol