Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to become invincible on Evony !

Default How to become invincible on Evony !

Okay this is a thread about a guy who 'untouchable' on the game. He exploits every aspect of Evony to do this. I will not name the player as I want the thread to remain open!

Basically on a daily basis what this players does is cluster around a HC12. He uses other accounts to colonise himself so no one can attack him during Suppression. He camp times waves on himself so as soon as one suppression is finished another one begins. He then uses his alts to rotate on a 24-hour basis the capture of a 12 he clusters around so he can use population redeployment on his citys so he cannot be drafted or disarmed by anyone.

The entire server dislikes this guy as he often threatens and abuses and bullies people. So One day he did something (cannot say what) which made every alliance on our server stop hitting each other and everyone ported on him. This guy is very hated. I can understand him using these tactics. But it should be fixed. Using this tactics you become invincible. No one can touch you, draft you nothing. He has lots of vestas so he rarely has to farm.

Thought I would put this upon the forum instead of reporting so other people can tell of same story's, can we all know it happens !

Edit: We have reported this
    Last edited by lLewis; 10-26-2012 at 08:36 PM.
    Na33

[World]<02:09>[LazyLew]: Hey...I just met you.....and this is crazy.....so here's my co-ods....now spam me maybe

What can Evony do?

Make parts of the gameplay illegal?
    No.

I dont play ageII, but you just gotta get over it. If he is a real threat, you wouldnt be here talking about it. He is just a pansy that is hiding. If he hits, kill his troops. Otherwise, let him cheat. You guys attacking and reporting is giving him the attention he wants.

Need a sig?
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
    you do know EVONY creates Glitches to benefit players who coin??
    Really? I should coin more... XD

this thread confused me but im an age1 player, to try to be invincible i just learned battle mechanics and built an army
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    this thread confused me but im an age1 player, to try to be invincible i just learned battle mechanics and built an army
    Thats why I posted this in Age II

Also the title is meant to be sarcastic
    Na33

[World]<02:09>[LazyLew]: Hey...I just met you.....and this is crazy.....so here's my co-ods....now spam me maybe

let me guess his name begins with a "B"

OK, I'm an Age1-fan, Age2-hater... just to get that out there

But you say that he camptime's waves so that when a Suppression ends, another of his alts takes (I'm guessing) control or ownership or whatever.

Does this not give you the opportunity to do the same? Camptime your own waves, and possibly steal it from under him. This Suppression thing sounds similar to a truce, I'm guessing it's a 12hr timeframe where no-one can launch at you.... so take notes of when the capping happens (if it's announced on Age2) or have someone check on him periodically, then launch your own timed waves.

Everyone is beatable, it just depends on how you go about dealing with your dislike of their tactics. Apparently, you've chosen to sulk and complain.
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say

Quote Originally Posted by Khalee View Post

But you say that he camptime's waves so that when a Suppression ends, another of his alts takes (I'm guessing) control or ownership or whatever.

Does this not give you the opportunity to do the same? Camptime your own waves, and possibly steal it from under him. This Suppression thing sounds similar to a truce, I'm guessing it's a 12hr timeframe where no-one can launch at you.... so take notes of when the capping happens (if it's announced on Age2) or have someone check on him periodically, then launch your own timed waves.

Everyone is beatable, it just depends on how you go about dealing with your dislike of their tactics. Apparently, you've chosen to sulk and complain.
    i dunno even if he did as youre suggesting, then the guy can just fall back on comforting until he can manage to land another colonise wave. but anyway why are ye bothering? it must be a normal city since colonisation is even possible, leave the dooshbag do as he wishes, have the server mass report him and block him if hes being an a$$ in wc. evony will have to investigate a player if theyre receiving a tonne of reports on him

Quote Originally Posted by Khalee View Post
    Sorry if i am interrupting, but Im a total noob, just starting on age2. Would you recommend age 1 or age 2 to noobs?

Im reading everything i can get my hands on trying to learn the game, but i still dont know what the largest differences are between the 2 ages.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-wan kenobi View Post
    Sorry if i am interrupting, but Im a total noob, just starting on age2. Would you recommend age 1 or age 2 to noobs?

Im reading everything i can get my hands on trying to learn the game, but i still dont know what the largest differences are between the 2 ages.

well only asked as it seems that age 2 sucks, so why would i continue if its players are invincible?

why continue evony at all. oh no sorry my bad, its clearly a well balanced and well designed game.