Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evoween Discussion and Feedback!

Default Evoween Discussion and Feedback!

The Jack-o’-Lanterns are carved, the moon is full, and the night echoes with moans and howls. Evoween must be here! Not sure you’ll survive this spooky holiday? We’ve got you covered!

• Trick or Treat! You can trick or treat all week by attacking player or barbarian cities for a chance at candy! If you win 10 candies, you get a FREE Evoween prize!
    • Haunted Castle! Grab this item in the shop to make your city look like a truly scary Evoween castle! And TOMORROW ONLY, you can snag this prize for 20% OFF! Also increases production by 10% and maximum troops in an attack by 25%!
    • Play Tricks and Treats! With a purchase of $30, you can also choose to play Tricks on your enemies or Treat your allies!
    • Reward your friends! When you make a purchase of $30, give your friends Candy Corn and Evoween Chests!
    • Get 10-50% Cents back! When you spend Cents during Evoween, you’ll get at least 10% of your Cents back after Evoween ends!

These scary-good deals end after November 5th, so don’t let Evoween pass you by! Start Tricking and Treating right now!

Find out more on our blog!

Happy Evoween!

The Evony Team

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I use the Haunted Castle?
    First, make sure you are in the city you want to use it on. Then just use the item by clicking the Use button.

Help! My city disappeared when I used the Haunted Castle item!
    Its a snafu browser games sometimes have. :x You can fix this by closing your game, and then clearing your browser's cache. If you need help clearing the cache, here are instructions for your browser.

Why didn't I get my amulet today?
    Some players in Age I didn't get their daily amulet today. We've fixed this and will deliver the missing shipment of amulets tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, they were held up in customs.
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 10-29-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    Legendary Hero

Placeholder.
    Legendary Hero

Ive hit loads of npcs and 100s of people today and got NO treats. this is on 168. why do the evony gods hate me.

Same, I have hit loads of NPC's and got none at all on Age 2.

awww why does it have to end on my birthday:|lol
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

Where are my Baba Yaga chests, the one you need to open with keys? I did not receive them! With either purchase!

I did not receive the chests, the ones you open with a key; am owed two of them!

Default Did not receive what I paid for

I did not receive the chests, the ones you open with a key; am owed two of them! And, Evony continues to allow a hacker to haunt server 168? I wonder if you are aware...............?

I am going to stop buying; can't afford it anyway and since I don't get what I paid for, why bother.

Default castle

I want to know if I apply a haunted castle to a war city and it gets beat up, and taken by an enemy then will it be in the haunted castle or a regular castle, when I come to take it back?

i've applied a haunted castle on na14 to a 12 and cleared my cache ect. it now looks like a haunted castle however i do not have any extra production in that city nor is my wave limit any different anyone else having this problem?