Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: [Requesting Advice] Age2 Using Arch

  1. #1

    Default [Requesting Advice] Age2 Using Arch

    Was there a better way (using arch) to have done this? I'm not the greatest attacker. . .

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/xy3le2


    Thanks in advance all.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Diablo- View Post
    Was there a better way (using arch) to have done this? I'm not the greatest attacker. . .

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/xy3le2


    Thanks in advance all.

    No.Random.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Wherever there is carnage
    Posts
    139

    Default

    It was a fairly decent way to use arch, I can't say I would have done it too much differently

    Here comes the Pain!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waiting for cushseth to rep me.
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Diablo- View Post
    Was there a better way (using arch) to have done this? I'm not the greatest attacker. . .

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/xy3le2


    Thanks in advance all.
    nope thats seems ok to me. what i wouldve done


    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Diablo- View Post
    Was there a better way (using arch) to have done this? I'm not the greatest attacker. . .

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/xy3le2


    Thanks in advance all.
    That is called a hammer it is very useful but there are many other types of archer waves. A good staple is 100 of each layer the rest archers(no mechs), this is called a full rainbow.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Diablo- View Post
    Was there a better way (using arch) to have done this? I'm not the greatest attacker. . .

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/xy3le2


    Thanks in advance all.
    Yes you could have done much better.......65% heal would have cut your losses in half......rookie

    I say the comforting change is a step in the right direction, I argue facts and real ongoing situations of the matter...
    You dream up ideas that don't exist and STILL blame botters and STILL feel it's fair to have something forever in a war game...

  7. #7

    Default

    Was that attack on na45 on scar after y'all had lost close to 1million arch to his 20k

  8. #8

    Default

    Was that attack on na45 on scar after y'all had lost close to 1million arch to his 20k
    His previous server. Guess he did learn something about defending from me.


    Thanks for the information all. Am I right in assuming it should only be used when the opposing layers are gone? That's the way I envision the attacking battle mechanics working but I could be wrong since I have a relatively basic grasp.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waiting for cushseth to rep me.
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Diablo- View Post
    His previous server. Guess he did learn something about defending from me.


    Thanks for the information all. Am I right in assuming it should only be used when the opposing layers are gone? That's the way I envision the attacking battle mechanics working but I could be wrong since I have a relatively basic grasp.
    archer hammers(the wave you used) can only be used when pikes and swords are removed, if you want to figure out why either map out the movements yourself or take a look at the hellfire guide


    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    archer hammers(the wave you used) can only be used when pikes and swords are removed, if you want to figure out why either map out the movements yourself or take a look at the hellfire guide
    So the only thing stopping this wave is pike and swords nothing else?
    Of course having arch and stuff to

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •