Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The SSF Super Sig Project

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKazza View Post

If we did 4 pics - 1 each @ 400 x 200 with the focals facing something like this:

We also thought maybe a DC theme with Joker, Harley Quinn, Batman, and Catwoman
    EPIC XMas present from Don Ezio

PM me if you need a sig

This is what I thought we could do after much thought...chatted briefly with chuk but Jade what do you think? and do we have a 4th person to do this collab...sign up now
    Looks like its a test for yall. (removed pics to make this post take up less room lol) Im looking forward to results

So.........

If we did 4 pics - 1 each @ 400 x 200 with the focals facing something like this:

and used the basic coulours shown for the BG then the pieces could all then be brought together quite easily for a final finish, borders put on and text applying so it crosses all four pics fluidly

thoughts?
    Awesome sounding idea, I look forward to see what you all can do as a group,

Quote Originally Posted by ChukNoris View Post
    We also thought maybe a DC theme with Joker, Harley Quinn, Batman, and Catwoman
    Thats a pretty cool idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mopster View Post
    Ssf you may have my Batman paint sig if you wish.

Mop/
    I still want it, Do you still have the original file? i can wear it till the super sig is ready

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

So ... whatever happened to this idea of a project? Results, anyone? I wanna see it too!

I wouldn't mind seeing the results of this... I think it would be awesome. =) if u guys didn't find a 4th person than just have 1 person do two of them or whatever.
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/139wip-2.png
    Started playing on 3-23-10, Retired on 4-2-12 - Sig from the purrfect Morgan le Fay
    "I used to have many flaws, now I'm down to two - everything I say & everything I do."

Still no update?
    If anyone's up for it, I'd love to collab.

Sure, I'll do one part.

Cool.

I'm thinking something like this:

... but consisting of only four parts, as per the OP's requirements. However, if it's only going to be the two of us, then we'll have to do two parts each.
    We can make it so that each panel is a different style: (1) kinda abstract, (2) vector, (3) digitally-painted, (4) traditional. Tell me what you think.

I think that sounds like a good outline for it.

You have a particular theme/subject in mind?

Asked ssf on Skype, and he says that he likes: guns, games and booze.

Also, reading up in the thread, I think Jade wants to do it as well. I don't have a preference for the frame I do, as long as it isn't the digital painting.