Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: New Age I Server 169!

Default Why open a new server?

Would it not be best to correct the mistakes you currently have on existing servers before launching another catastrophe? I keep sending in requests for a reason or and ETA for fixes or patches or anything. I don't get a correct response so I get frustrated and then use a word like "damn" then get my message blocked for use of language! No kidding! You ignore my messges either way. Server Na45 is the worst I have ever played on. Why would you not correct the mistakes before opening another server?

There is none..get over it. You're gonna play either way I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TerminusT View Post
    Would it not be best to correct the mistakes you currently have on existing servers before launching another catastrophe? I keep sending in requests for a reason or and ETA for fixes or patches or anything. I don't get a correct response so I get frustrated and then use a word like "damn" then get my message blocked for use of language! No kidding! You ignore my messges either way. Server Na45 is the worst I have ever played on. Why would you not correct the mistakes before opening another server?
    Haven't seen anything like this before...
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMistakes View Post
    I hope Siphon doesnt post

Default Next new server..

Hi when does the next new age I server open? I know its a while off but roughly how long between servers is it? Im going to rally a load of friends together n start up at the same time! =)

Default next?

I predict December 14 for the next Age 1 server. Christmas and New Years specials will follow soon after that date.

Server 168 opened Oct 8th, Server 169 opened Nov 9th ..

It is a little over 1 month apart from this example, but whether or not it holds true for every server release .. we'll have to wait and see.

I would say get a list of people who will move over to 170 with you, and start hashing things out. Such as, what state will you be in(so nobody has to waste a port)? Who will be the Host, VHs, etc. What name do you want your alliance to be?
    Many things like this, you can do to prepare, instead of sitting around doing nothing, than flying by the seat of your pants once you're already there.

Default S170

I will be looking to make a return to evony...still not sure why..lmao