Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 127

Thread: Banned versus Suspended?

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    Kinda joking there..wouldn't no how to start cause every time i try to say something funny somebody somewhere comes up with a smart remark and puts me in a bad mood..so I'll just stick with tha rules for now.
    Dont take the remarks serious it just means that they got butthurt with what you said.

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    hmmm and with that song choice im now able to put an accurate age range on you

    ps someone with large repping powers just repped me with the comment "shouldnt be doing this." could that be you cush? i cant see who reps me atm
    No, Was probably either acer or ssf, I think only 4 people give more rep than me.

    I think I give like 67 points? I'm not entirely sure how it's calculated.
    Last edited by cushseth; 11-25-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    hmmm and with that song choice im now able to put an accurate age range on you

    ps someone with large repping powers just repped me with the comment "shouldnt be doing this." could that be you cush? i cant see who reps me atm
    Most people know my age lol

    Well peeps who i play with.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hicktown
    Posts
    732

    Default

    At least nobody said YOLO...i swear ....

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hicktown
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIMR3AP3R View Post
    Dont take the remarks serious it just means that they got butthurt with what you said.
    Wait? Butthurt? what you mean dude? lol

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    At least nobody said YOLO...i swear ....
    Well you do only live once....

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hicktown
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIMR3AP3R View Post
    Well you do only live once....
    How do you know i'm not a cat?

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    Wait? Butthurt? what you mean dude? lol
    It just means that some people cant take a joke and they take it to heart.

    Like how i said you take evony too serious if you havent been suspended from the forums...and cush took it upon himself to defend himself...like that..some people take it way too personal.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    How do you know i'm not a cat?
    A cat wont be playing Assassin Creed.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hicktown
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIMR3AP3R View Post
    It just means that some people cant take a joke and they take it to heart.

    Like how i said you take evony too serious if you havent been suspended from the forums...and cush took it upon himself to defend himself...like that..some people take it way too personal.
    Oh i understand. I know alot of people that post alot dont't play evony anymore and instead of coming back they like to sit around and harass the ones who do play lol. Yea there are some people who can't take a joke though. Maybe the forums would be alot funner if people could take a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIMR3AP3R View Post
    A cat wont be playing Assassin Creed.
    True..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •