Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned versus Suspended?

Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    ive received 2 red reps, one from a mod cause i asked for it(literally), took my red rep virginity, 2nd by a hp ive never seen post apparently for the lolz
    Did those red reps appear in the same area as your infractions? I wonder if, when a mod decides whether to suspend/bann, he looks at your rep or previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    Did those red reps appear in the same area as your infractions? I wonder if, when a mod decides whether to suspend/bann, he looks at your rep or previous posts.
    no and only seniors can actually look at your rep, i do believe though they look at your previous bans/suspensions when making decisions, which suggests my punishments will grow more severe as time passes lol

that being said thoughm im nowhere near the level of bs and lucas, guess the mods have just given up on them lol

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

no and only seniors can actually look at your rep, i do believe though they look at your previous bans/suspensions when making decisions, which suggests my punishments will grow more severe as time passes lol

that being said thoughm im nowhere near the level of bs and lucas, guess the mods have just given up on them lol
    Yea lol well alright i guess that clears some things up for me. Hopefully it cleared some things up for whoever started the thread..i forgot who it was.
    Thanks for the help and good luck with your infractions

Yea lol well alright i guess that clears some things up for me. Hopefully it cleared some things up for whoever started the thread..i forgot who it was.
    Thanks for the help and good luck with your infractions
    haha cheers, although a shield that can hold up against banhammers might be more useful to me than luck

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoner View Post
    Well , mods generally are used to the insults ahaha. I think most realize that it's just the internet, and they're dealing with people whose opinions mean nothing to them. Ace being the poster child of this.

A better question is, what is the difference between a Historic poster and a prinzessin ? I get powers like red rep still and..a fancy green title ? No other real powers come to mind. Oh, I also used to be able to see a super secret forum about reporting mods. It was accidental permission slip so I got to see people complaining about mods way back when it was in use.

Or was that for Bug testing that allowed that ? Maybe it was. Anyway that was cool.
    Was bug testing.... and you were a mod at one point too lol

That sounds about right. I guess we can't get to excited after all..it is just a forum. I have noticed there are some mods who delete threads alot though..i've had some deleted for reasons i still cannot explain/understand. I've also seen some that i myself believe should be deleted yet they do not. I guess, like everything else, evony forums has its ups and its downs.
    >_>
    <_<

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post

>_>
    <_<
    Okay? sad face? Dumb face? I dont get it..lol

most of the historic posters are inactive so not much room for them to be helpful.

Yeah I don't really need a title to change my attitude or opinions anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Was bug testing.... and you were a mod at one point too lol

>_>
    <_<

Pft mod, HP , what's the difference.

/endessay
    I was originally going to respond to this in full. But eh, you're obviously going to interpret it in whatever way best serves you. So, i'll be frank and to the point. Your 'vacation(s)' were months in the making, not weeks, and well deserved.
    nah its just one mod on a power trip.
    <3
    I've seen people directly insult the mods and not even have a retaliation (me being one of them), but when one uses foul language or in anyway talks "down" about Evony the mods seem alittle more strict. Maybe the mods have more of a defence for evony than themselves or do not take things personal (like alot of the forum users do).
    When making mod-actions, we don't generally care about anything other than the forum rules. If you break them, you can have your post edited/deleted or an infraction/warning issued. If you have a history of breaking rules, mods become stricter because they know the individual(s) have already been told not to do exactly what they're doing. It's really as simple as that.
    as you probably so with mira she was labelled as banned even though she was only actually suspended.
    Again, does this constitute as talking in the third person? Trips me out reading it...
    as for actually being banned. there seems to be a varying standard for what constitutes a ban
    Spambot = Insta-ban
    User = Discussion then Ban/NoBan
    Okay? sad face? Dumb face? I dont get it..lol
    It's a "shifty eyes" face.
    Last edited by eric0095; 11-23-2012 at 12:25 AM.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post

I was originally going to respond to this in full. But eh, you're obviously going to interpret it in whatever way best serves you. So, i'll be frank and to the point. Your 'vacation(s)' were months in the making, not weeks, and well deserved.

<3

When making mod-actions, we don't generally care about anything other than the forum rules. If you break them, you can have your post edited/deleted or an infraction/warning issued. If you have a history of breaking rules, mods become stricter because they know the individual(s) have already been told not to do exactly what they're doing. It's really as simple as that.

Again, does this constitute as talking in the third person? Trips me out reading it...

Spambot = Insta-ban
    User = Discussion then Ban/NoBan

It's a "shifty eyes" face.
    tl;dr Eric, your a bad person.

You're*

And ikr?! How dare I enforce Evony's rules for no compensation other than insults?

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein