Thread: Gilgad's Combat Mechanics Guide!

Threaded View

Default Gilgad's Combat Mechanics Guide!

EDITS TO DOCUMENT:

(These are some suggestions or corrections some people told me, so I put them in place)

Hero intel on rams - Blah99200 (Dont remember date)

Gramattic error 1st page - Stal - made easier for foreigners to understand. (Dont remember date)

Deleted Skype Conversation, made into Nutshell - Nammy/xChance - 19/11/12

Added Colour to guide - Nammy - 19/11/12

Corrected Typo - SashD - 24/11/12

Hi guys, I have been making this guide for about 2 years now.

What I mean by 2 years is, i've been figuring out the game myself for 2 years, while making this guide as I go along, taking screen shots, giving diagrams, etc etc.

I have not read any other combat mechanics guide before as I only found this forum 3 days ago.

I would have posted my guide here, however, the rules deny me the access to post more then 5 screen shots.

ALSO, This forum does not allow the use of consecutive space bars, (you can only press space once per word).

So I put it on a google doc, it's so big that i had to split it up into two separate ones, I have both the links on the google docs, and I will post both the links here.

If you have any feedback for the guide, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASEEEE post it here, I love feedback whether it's positive or negative.

I hope you enjoy!

xogilly

Thanks! AND ENJOY!!

If you don't have a forum account and wish to send me feedback, email pwnd140@gmail.com I check it daily and will respond

1st Part:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...3gA/edit?pli=1

2nd part:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...qjUra_4dg/edit
    Last edited by The Real Gilgad; 11-23-2012 at 11:38 PM.
    In game name: Gilgad