Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football (college)

Talking Football (college)

I see threads on NFL so i figured i would start one on College Football. I know where i live at and come from football is a huge thing. I personally am a gator fan.

So in this thread state your team and what you think your team will do this year or next year (championship wise). Everybody likes arguing back and forth about sports, but please nothing that causes the thread to be closed.

I will start off by saying GO GATORS!!!!
    we will beat the noles saturday and hopefully win whatever bowl game we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    I see threads on NFL so i figured i would start one on College Football. I know where i live at and come from football is a huge thing. I personally am a gator fan.

So in this thread state your team and what you think your team will do this year or next year (championship wise). Everybody likes arguing back and forth about sports, but please nothing that causes the thread to be closed.

I will start off by saying GO GATORS!!!!
    we will beat the noles saturday and hopefully win whatever bowl game we get.
    Next time start a college football server before the season begins. Anyways gators offense is bad and their defense is great which is the only reason why they are 11-1

Quote Originally Posted by GRIMR3AP3R View Post
    Next time start a college football server before the season begins. Anyways gators offense is bad and their defense is great which is the only reason why they are 11-1
    I can start it when i want. And i can tell by your well thought out outline of the Florida gators that talking sports with you would be really boring. Go to the NFL football thread, they don't really care what you know.

Well, I am from Alabama where college football is the only thing more important that GOD! That being said, is there any REAL question what will happen? RTR
    Let the Good Times Roll!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillivray View Post
    Well, I am from Alabama where college football is the only thing more important that GOD! That being said, is there any REAL question what will happen? RTR
    Where at in Bama? I'm currently near Birmingham and i toured the University of Alabama yesterday. Its HUGE..And as for what will happen? I think Georgia has more of a chance of beating bama than Notre Dame. Saban doesn't loose twice in one year..he will not allow it. As long as Saban doesn't have a stroke ..lol..Bama is looking at another BCS national championship.

I am to the south of you. UA is a very large university.
    Let the Good Times Roll!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillivray View Post
    I am to the south of you. UA is a very large university.
    Yea they're huge. We couldn't take a foot tour it probably would have taken all day. We rode around on the tour bus for like 20 minutes. The football stadium was huge and we saw the Bama player that broke his leg in the Iron bowl. Dude is huge.

I can start it when i want. And i can tell by your well thought out outline of the Florida gators that talking sports with you would be really boring. Go to the NFL football thread, they don't really care what you know.
    Why should I give a well thought out explanation of a team I don't even like....besides are you going to argue with what I said about Florida's offense or what I said about their defense?

Quote Originally Posted by GRIMR3AP3R View Post
    Why should I give a well thought out explanation of a team I don't even like....besides are you going to argue with what I said about Florida's offense or what I said about their defense?
    Wanna talk football? Okay, great.
    Florida's offense if horrible, but they had an amazing special teams and a defence to back 'em up. Obviously we have a young offense, and their is no argument we lack skill in some places, but Jeff Driskel looked 5 times better this year than what he looked last year. Taking a quick glance at the recruits and you will see has a top notch running back coming in. Jeff Driskel, as of now, is returning and if he improves as much as he did last summer, he will be a force to be reckoned with. As for our defence, we our losing quite a few, gaining a few to replace them..but I'm sure the Florida Offense that we had this year will be better next year, as they will have yet another year under their belt.
    Also, I'm not arguing..sports talk is not women talk or something you argue about..no where i'm from, talking about about another team is fighting words. I take sports seriously. Not enough to literally fight, but football is something i can really understand.

What team do you go for?

Wanna talk football? Okay, great.
    Florida's offense if horrible, but they had an amazing special teams and a defence to back 'em up. Obviously we have a young offense, and their is no argument we lack skill in some places, but Jeff Driskel looked 5 times better this year than what he looked last year. Taking a quick glance at the recruits and you will see has a top notch running back coming in. Jeff Driskel, as of now, is returning and if he improves as much as he did last summer, he will be a force to be reckoned with. As for our defence, we our losing quite a few, gaining a few to replace them..but I'm sure the Florida Offense that we had this year will be better next year, as they will have yet another year under their belt.
    Also, I'm not arguing..sports talk is not women talk or something you argue about..no where i'm from, talking about about another team is fighting words. I take sports seriously. Not enough to literally fight, but football is something i can really understand.

What team do you go for?
    Boomer Sooner