Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: adv war porters

they are 120 cents each on my server, what server you using them on?

Okay sorry for posting twice, i think the war ports were removed from the servers because i can't see them in items so when you used them they were no longer an item and just vanished.
    hopefully im wrong though otherwise alot of people could get mad at the cents they wasted on the war ports

Idk why yall are even bothering with the new ones, Since they changed Adv ports, they are AWESOME. adv port in, hit, Port out when they truce/are empty.

the cooldown no longer reflects movement restrictions, Olny how long till the city can be adv ported again.

with all the flats on the server, and all the flats held by players trying to fill states, its way more usefull then landing on Npcs.

However for the problems yall have had with them, you should file CS tickets. Best of luck with getting them resolved

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyts View Post
    280cents? they are only 140 on age 2
    "so he tried again 2x"

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Idk why yall are even bothering with the new ones, Since they changed Adv ports, they are AWESOME. adv port in, hit, Port out when they truce/are empty.

the cooldown no longer reflects movement restrictions, Olny how long till the city can be adv ported again.

with all the flats on the server, and all the flats held by players trying to fill states, its way more usefull then landing on Npcs.

However for the problems yall have had with them, you should file CS tickets. Best of luck with getting them resolved
    Only spelt wrong on second line

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post

when there is a red hc that has occupied its flats with friendly cities it is a pain to be on the perimeter and work your way in. if there is an npc that you can replace with your city thats a mile or 2 away it is well worth the extra 50 cents to save yourself the trouble. now i also purchased the new porter wanting to try it out because people have said you choose which npc you replace but i didnt believe it and figured evony would just send me to a random npc on the map. evony did neither as my port just disappeared. now to clarify i was not in any kind of cooldown and there were no other conditions that would have kept me from porting had i used a different port. i did email evony, but obviously nothing has been done. funny how the law calls something robbery while evony classifies it as a "feature"

Used it perfectly... Landed on top of a npc that land locked a NPC wall and alt walled 14. Landed 1 mile away wiped 4 cities and the 14 before anyone in his alliance bothered to beg for another alliance's help. Don't think chrome is the issue you are experiencing. Try doing a localized scan for PEBKAC.

This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyts View Post
    280cents? they are only 140 on age 2
    He used two of them.
    Life is only what you make of it. So if you screwed it up, suck it up cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer 171 View Post
    they are 120 cents each on my server, what server you using them on?
    Again-He used two of them.
    Life is only what you make of it. So if you screwed it up, suck it up cupcake.

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

War ports work fine on my server.. nasty little buggers..

Really fine addition... nice price point as well
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination