Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email Doesnt Exist

Default Email Doesnt Exist

Is it just me or someone else. is having problems logining, because i even tryed to recover my password and saying my email doesnt exist? but friends saying sever up and going?

I'm not sure what you are saying. Is this a question, statement or a mixture of both?

It has nothing to do with your email it has been going on for a while now. Just clear your cache and try again until it works. If it doesn't work then rage quit and throw your pc out the window.

I am having trouble logging in too because my account was hacked and ive tried for weeks to get evony to respond and they wont respond.
    Live long and prosper:
    Or raid and plunder:
    Both are effective

Vanderbult

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderbult View Post
    I am having trouble logging in too because my account was hacked and ive tried for weeks to get evony to respond and they wont respond.
    If you breached TOS they will not help you. Did you let somebody borrow your account? Or give it away and want it back? That's not hacked. Like i said if you done any of those things Evony will do nothing for you. Usually when they get mail saying "my account was hacked" they set it aside for real complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    If you breached TOS they will not help you. Did you let somebody borrow your account? Or give it away and want it back? That's not hacked. Like i said if you done any of those things Evony will do nothing for you. Usually when they get mail saying "my account was hacked" they set it aside for real complaints.
    Actually Vanderbult is from my server, Ive heard of his situation and his account was taken from his control, heros taken and by the looks of stats, reset. Poor fellow was in holidays at the time and had his account taken.

Current Sig Pic Courtesy Of ChukNoris Awesome job Chuk!
    Bomben - Greatest Phract Smack - My History
    ~ And we what? – Run the crew, Whose what? – Blood is blue, Through life’s – ing zoo, And we might – Come for you,~
    Rule 9 - There are no real rules about moderation either, Enjoy your ban.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/petjgv

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Actually Vanderbult is from my server, Ive heard of his situation and his account was taken from his control, heros taken and by the looks of stats, reset. Poor fellow was in holidays at the time and had his account taken.
    I believe it happened, it has happened to me. My point was that most of the time having an account reset or whatever happens is the result of giving a "friend" your log-ins.

It is unfortunate that this happened to him especially while he was on vacation, and i understand that.

Still no word from Evony on my situation going on 3 weeks. How long is the waiting list to get someone to respond?
    Live long and prosper:
    Or raid and plunder:
    Both are effective

Vanderbult

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderbult View Post
    Still no word from Evony on my situation going on 3 weeks. How long is the waiting list to get someone to respond?
    I usually always get a response after 3 days at the most. If it's been over 3 weeks they may have looked over it or have not gotten to it. You're best be would probably be to submit another ticket.

Still no response and its been frustrating as hell. No good forum to gain a response either. I have sent messages to moderators, evony tickets and nothing.
    Live long and prosper:
    Or raid and plunder:
    Both are effective

Vanderbult