Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Na48 Elite

Arrow Na48 Elite

Na48 Elite

Hello, I am OhOkay and I am recruiting for na48. I will be hosting an alliance which will go for Atlantis and many more 16s. This thread won't be as neat or nice looking as castie1 but it will get to the point. I have played many servers and VH a couple Atlantis caping alliances. I might not be the most well know player but if interested please PM me. The plan will be to take Atlantis and many 16s.

Requirements
    Need to be frustian day 25
    Need 9 star set day 30
    Need Skype
    Need to be a team player

Coining does not matter if u can get the requirements in time

This might not be the best thread but it should get to the point.

This will be war alliance. Probably no blues but that's up to my diplo VH.

If you are interested in joining please fill out this google doc......

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...JGWGc6MQ#gid=0

and yes na47 has not opened yet so na48 opens in about 2 months.

Happy hunting
    apply if interested and i will be interviewing you

Nice straight forward thread... I also see you got playing to Google Docs. Google Docs is awesome if your hosting an alliance... micro managing makes life so much easier.

As Auron - NA33, NA38, NA41 - Retired
    HCs - 20+ 6 1 0 HHs - 8
    Happy Hunting

i got a new job in RL and for that job we use lot' of google and stuff so decided it's cool

very nice thread but NA48 will not come for another 2 months.... well you can never be more ready i guess

Quote Originally Posted by OhOkay View Post
    Na48 Elite

Hello, I am OhOkay and I am recruiting for na48. I will be hosting an alliance which will go for Atlantis and many more 16s. This thread won't be as neat or nice looking as castie1 but it will get to the point. I have played many servers and VH a couple Atlantis caping alliances. I might not be the most well know player but if interested please PM me. The plan will be to take Atlantis and many 16s.

Requirements
    Need to be frustian day 25
    Need 9 star set day 30
    Need Skype
    Need to be a team player

Coining does not matter if u can get the requirements in time

This might not be the best thread but it should get to the point.

This will be war alliance. Probably no blues but that's up to my diplo VH.

If you are interested in joining please fill out this google doc......

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...JGWGc6MQ#gid=0

and yes na47 has not opened yet so na48 opens in about 2 months.

Happy hunting
    apply if interested and i will be interviewing you
    will you be playing NA47?

Nice! I may be coming back for 48. Not sure right now but will be 48 or 49! Good luck!

People sleep safely in there homes at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

i plan on playing on na48. i was a little late for 47, im gonna wait a while and who is playing there before i pick an alliance though.

i will be going to NA48 and just filled out the application

One problem it takes minimum 2-4 days to get lvl 3 star set so I suggest you give them two months and dude Furstin in first 25 days well that's not so bad but give them an extra week do they can setup the troops in the first week

Quote Originally Posted by LamboMercy View Post
    One problem it takes minimum 2-4 days to get lvl 3 star set so I suggest you give them two months and dude Furstin in first 25 days well that's not so bad but give them an extra week do they can setup the troops in the first week
    well most decent players even ones that hardly coin buy gems and get lvl 5 star set in the first hour of a server.
    and even without that hitting lvl 1 npc within the first hour should land you with enough to get 75 % of all lvl 5 stars. and after the first week you should usually have anywhere from 500-2k ballis set up for non stop lvl 5 npc farming. which, mind you can turn around 100 reds and 35 or so blues in one day +++(before npc resets)
    furstin nowa days can be done in three days (maybe minus the nations and justice) but all other medals drop like crazy.