Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: war teleporter

Default war teleporter

i tried to use a war porter last night and it glitched no option to port anywhere no nothing altho it removed one from my account
    anyone else had this issue??? i know 2 on my server have?
    raised 2 helpspot tickets to evony and they have been deleted off my records now onto my 3rd helpsot for same issue in 24hrs
    anyone any experience in getting refund of war porter??

As with most things evony puts out.. its broken

However there is a rumor going around that the port works if you are on firefox (not chrome). I personally don't have one of those ports to try out but feel free to see if it actually works (or if it is just a rumor..)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I thought you loved me for my poetry!
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    It's official. I hate the spam filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grito97 View Post
    As with most things evony puts out.. its broken

However there is a rumor going around that the port works if you are on firefox (not chrome). I personally don't have one of those ports to try out but feel free to see if it actually works (or if it is just a rumor..)
    im on chrome tried another one tonight and it failed again!! sort this bs out evony u now owe me 300 cents or sumthing

so no evony rep wants to come in here and explain why everything they bring out is a broken lol?

My war ports work fine but I used them before they were taken of the market on my server, hopefully you can at your problem sorted out

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer 171 View Post
    My war ports work fine but I used them before they were taken of the market on my server, hopefully you can at your problem sorted out
    What server were they taken off the market?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer 171 View Post
    fingers crossed mate but one way or another ill get my money back or refunded cents not getting messed around this time with bs explanations

As far as I'm aware the War Teleport is still available on most servers. Not sure why it's been removed from yours bit of a mystery if you ask me.

Like all new additions to software, game buffs can be a bit glitchy at first, doesn't make it less annoying but that's how the cookie crumbles. You've sent in a customer service ticket so the best you can do is wait until it's resolved. Yes, it's like waiting for paint to dry but throwing a tantrum on the forums won't solve it.

Unless it's a problem that's affecting many players the reps rarely reply to individual threads made by one or two. Wish you the best of luck you get your issues resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    As far as I'm aware the War Teleport is still available on most servers. Not sure why it's been removed from yours bit of a mystery if you ask me.

Like all new additions to software, game buffs can be a bit glitchy at first, doesn't make it less annoying but that's how the cookie crumbles. You've sent in a customer service ticket so the best you can do is wait until it's resolved. Yes, it's like waiting for paint to dry but throwing a tantrum on the forums won't solve it.

Unless it's a problem that's affecting many players the reps rarely reply to individual threads made by one or two. Wish you the best of luck you get your issues resolved as quickly as possible.
    cheers mate no tantrums here.......yet:P:P

It came back uP I other what server it was on but I start on just about every server even I there a couple of months old.
    I think it was just glitching at the start was only gone for a day or two then it came back up in the market