Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Age 1 Mech guide

whats there to know?
    naked mech. just pults and ballis.
    mixed mech wave. all layers with mainly pults and ballis.
    archer mech wave. all layers with mainly archer, pult and ballis.
    scout mech wave. all layers with mainly scouts, pult, ballis.
    ram wave. all layers with mainly rams.
    hero can sometimes be significant. e.g ram waves 163intell helps a lot. and in mech waves having a hero with same or more attack then the defending, can kill a lot more.
    the quatity of the "mainly" depends on your targets troops. as sometimes too much is a overkill and too little is a underkill...

Really best way to learn is by doing them.
    but if you do want a guide, a numpty with time on their hands will make one :P.

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by BadManStor View Post
    whats there to know?
    naked mech. just pults and ballis.
    mixed mech wave. all layers with mainly pults and ballis.
    archer mech wave. all layers with mainly archer, pult and ballis.
    scout mech wave. all layers with mainly scouts, pult, ballis.
    ram wave. all layers with mainly rams.
    hero can sometimes be significant. e.g ram waves 163intell helps a lot. and in mech waves having a hero with same or more attack then the defending, can kill a lot more.
    the quatity of the "mainly" depends on your targets troops. as sometimes too much is a overkill and too little is a underkill...

Really best way to learn is by doing them.
    but if you do want a guide, a numpty with time on their hands will make one :P.
    Judging by that crap you typed, you must not be doing much hands on learning. Only thing you said that was right was naked mechs have no layers, Rofl.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

I don't even understand why you bothered to post this... are you asking people to make a mech guide for age 1 in full detail..?
    In game name: Gilgad

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Judging by that crap you typed, you must not be doing much hands on learning. Only thing you said that was right was naked mechs have no layers, Rofl.
    Why are you lying to yourself. the thing i said is right -.-.
    You have problems.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's

Why are you lying to yourself. the thing i said is right -.-.
    You have problems.
    Why would I be lying to myself about your lack of knowledge? The only problem I have is you giving TERRIBLE advice to someone who is asking for GOOD advice.

I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer 171 View Post
    Hey all, I was wondering if there's a mech guide floating around the Internet that someone could link me to.
    For example like what waves to send at what defence what mech kills what troops etc or if there's one on the forum could someone link me to the page.
    Thanks
    I know about at least 5 guides but one of the best is here http://evonytipshare.blogspot.com/20...tack-book.html . There is a link to google docs on that page just go to it and read over it. If not there is a couple of decent guides in the forums just go to the archive section. Hope it helps.

You don't need to know the details of battle just the basics, mechs ballista/pults are used to wipe out layers infront of archers and archers but no good against other mechs.

roughly this is the damage they can do to archers

Ballista kill 2x archers
    Catapults kill 3x archers

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Why would I be lying to myself about your lack of knowledge? The only problem I have is you giving TERRIBLE advice to someone who is asking for GOOD advice.

I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Ow well, if you don't like what i said, why do you care?. if the OP does not want to take my advice then they don't have to.
    Why do you have a problem with people if they try to help others?.

You got serious problems.

Ow well, if you don't like what i said, why do you care?. if the OP does not want to take my advice then they don't have to.
    Why do you have a problem with people if they try to help others?.

You got serious problems.
    You repeatedly tell somebody they have "serious problems" and you think HE is the one we should be worried about?
    Grow up.

Lol oops.. when i posted my first comment i thought it was the top of page 2 where he types out his "guide" my bad.
    In game name: Gilgad