Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver Keys

Default Silver Keys

Omg I have just read the news about Silver keys... $ 5.50 per key ...... you can't be serious.... and then you can't even use you have in the Evony bank. I am sorry but I cant' see me buying silver keys this time and I am sure I will not be alone

Cheers

This is rediculous why are so many people complaint about it if your not going to buy it don't post about it and just go on as if the promotion was never even there

Because it's my right as the customer to complain to the supplier. The supplier needs to know that the customer is not Happy

I am pretty sure Evony will have the keys in the shop after maint tonight. After the login issues earlier I relogged to this mail Copy and Pasted from My System Mailbox;

We’re ringing in the New Year with style! For 3 days only, you can get Silver Keys in the shop! These delightful shiny keys will let you open any chest from any promotion! It’s like calling a locksmith for awesome!

CLICK HERE to find out more about the Silver Keys on our blog!

Resolve to get your Silver Key soon, because after January 3rd, they’re gone!

Happy New Year!

Evony Team

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Well Maint Just hit 170. Will we have Keys in the shop afterwards. Based on that mail I got and the fact I coined due to that mail, I better get my keys or evony will be returning the cash I just dropped as I will have no need for it

I will update if they are in the shop in 15 mins

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

When you click "here", where does it take you?

To the page where it tells you that to get the keys, you need to go to the shop, click on "get keys" button..
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    When you click "here", where does it take you?

To the page where it tells you that to get the keys, you need to go to the shop, click on "get keys" button..
    Ill be pizzed if thats the actual case

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    Ill be pizzed if thats the actual case
    I've never heard of evony refunding money but something tells me that's about to happen..you're not the first to have said this today lol.

Guessing buzz is gonna be gutted on my server the shop only had gift a key get a key promo and at $11 for 1 key or $5.5 if u find a friend to trade with i dont think it's worth the extra spend myself but my guess it's to stop the lucky ppl who win coin on the wheel getting them
    In game name - G1
    Server - ss48 & S166
    Alliance - SS48 MACABRE
    Alliance - S166 X

Quote Originally Posted by g1llard1978 View Post
    Guessing buzz is gonna be gutted on my server the shop only had gift a key get a key promo and at $11 for 1 key or $5.5 if u find a friend to trade with i dont think it's worth the extra spend myself but my guess it's to stop the lucky ppl who win coin on the wheel getting them
    Or evony changed it up to get extra sales during double cents and "forgot" to mention that it was a totally different promotion than the normal silver keys they offered previously.