Thread: instant troop levels?

Default instant troop levels?

have the hero instant troop attack levels changed? i have a 439 attack hero on 169 and it is still only able to que 1 second warriors. i only just came back from holiday, dont know if that would of done something to it.

ty

there is a Guide near my Sig about battle mechs, That also has instant troop and walls figures.

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Foden1603 View Post
    have the hero instant troop attack levels changed? i have a 439 attack hero on 169 and it is still only able to que 1 second warriors. i only just came back from holiday, dont know if that would of done something to it.

ty
    your military science is at 9 it needs to be at 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ophy View Post
    my luck some stuck up mod will close it as usual no freedom of speech .. evony is lucky they dont live near me or ide barb em ....lol

yeah, so is it still 432 for intant warriors, because mine is 439 and warriors are still 1 second to que em.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFez View Post
    your military science is at 9 it needs to be at 10
    ahhhh thanks mate, i didnt even think about that lol, thanks heaps

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?145536

This is a compilation of links. There is a link to instant troops there.
    Oh, and bookmark the compilation link. You will likely refer back to it a lot, and you'll want to just share it with your friends too so they can get their questions answered as well

Quote Originally Posted by Foden1603 View Post

ty
    Side note: 163 int is to have rams at full hp, so maybe put the other int to attack to get that hero closer to another instant