Thread: new item

Default new item

i think evony should introduce a new item that prevents a players cities from being captured for a set amount of time. it should be put in shop for an affordable price, and also put in packages and on the wheel. i think this item will help keep ppl happy after the introduction of those damn war ports, by allowing them to still protect their cities from being caped as easy as it is being done now. and if you dont wanna make this item, get rid of war ports.

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Quote Originally Posted by aforchilli1 View Post
    i think evony should introduce a new item that prevents a players cities from being captured for a set amount of time. it should be put in shop for an affordable price, and also put in packages and on the wheel. i think this item will help keep ppl happy after the introduction of those damn war ports, by allowing them to still protect their cities from being caped as easy as it is being done now. and if you dont wanna make this item, get rid of war ports.
    It's already there.

30 cents.

Starts with a "T".

Two words.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

ive read this three times and i still cant figure out if this was supposed to be funny or if it just fails
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

http://prntscr.com/ogdek

I expanded on your idea. I did some artwork and put in a description of how I think the item should work. GREAT IDEA!!!

Hopefully it gets added in soon, IDK what I'm gonna do, People warport in on me 5, 6, 26 times a day. It's out of control.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

i just figured sence evony likes to add items for things we can already do(cap npcs) that i would suggest another useless item that we already have and they can just give it a different name to shut the cry babies up. ppl will get next to you wether there are war ports or not...DEAL WITH IT!!!

Ooooohhh, this was supposed to be a funny thread.

It wasn't.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    http://prntscr.com/ogdek

I expanded on your idea. I did some artwork and put in a description of how I think the item should work. GREAT IDEA!!!

Hopefully it gets added in soon, IDK what I'm gonna do, People warport in on me 5, 6, 26 times a day. It's out of control.
    Wow...im loving the original artwork lol
    Thanks for the sig Soaap! Pm him for sigs!

cush has just posted the funniest thing I have ever seen on these wonderful forums

Here comes the Pain!

Lol, war ports are great.

Introduction of this item ever occuring, no.

By the amazing Luda

I think this has been answered pretty convincingly. Might be worth checking your inventory from time to time.

I'm at a loss at exactly what the issue is with War Ports. They're expensive so players only use them for certain targets and if you really don't want to be that target, don't the big guys off.

Simples.

Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!