Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Sooo....

Quote Originally Posted by LamboMercy View Post
    There's no entertainment anymore I'm guessing since everyone's complaining
    the only complaining tends to come from some of the oldtime posters, such as reasoner for example, who log on once in a while to harp on about the old days where the forums were super active/interesting etc blahblahblah. it never occurs/occurred to them to make their own interesting/funny thread or 2, or even just get some banter going. they prefer to complain.

Oh ok But it would make a lot more sense if they just Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nishinta View Post
    a fail troll would suggest i tried to troll and failed, i never had any such aspirations or notions, its the community that labelled me with that term.

but since its so boring why do you bring us some entertainment, i thought to become a mod you needed a cutting sense of humour. C'mon entertain us!
    A name given to you because of your actions. I don't need to do anything, my main time here is done. Just a lurker lurking now.

the only complaining tends to come from some of the oldtime posters, such as reasoner for example, who log on once in a while to harp on about the old days where the forums were super active/interesting etc blahblahblah. it never occurs/occurred to them to make their own interesting/funny thread or 2, or even just get some banter going. they prefer to complain.
    Ha. Not really, I just got uninterested as time went on ( as many people do) Don't really blame the time. But hey , assuming is always fun , especially when you have no idea what you're talking about. And actually it never occurred to me ? I tried in the past, I am surprised you know all so much about me but yet you haven't seen my threads in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoner View Post
    A name given to you because of your actions. I don't need to do anything, my main time here is done. Just a lurker lurking now.

Ha. Not really, I just got uninterested as time went on ( as many people do) Don't really blame the time. But hey , assuming is always fun , especially when you have no idea what you're talking about. And actually it never occurred to me ? I tried in the past, I am surprised you know all so much about me but yet you haven't seen my threads in the past
    my actions never involved fail trolling nor has anyone called me out on such, only you have applied that term, i am curious as to what brought you to that conclusion, specially when as you said youre just a lurker and your time here is done. you never really posted much while i was active.

if you're not interested then why bemoan the lack of activity around here. i've no reason to stalk out your past threads, i was active here a year. you never really posted much during that period. hence my post.

my actions never involved fail trolling nor has anyone called me out on such, only you have applied that term, i am curious as to what brought you to that conclusion, specially when as you said youre just a lurker and your time here is done. you never really posted much while i was active.

if you're not interested then why bemoan the lack of activity around here. i've no reason to stalk out your past threads, i was active here a year. you never really posted much during that period. hence my post.

get back at him with an irish virus

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

LMAO I hope I never get that virus. I checked and none of my progs protect me from it

Building a religion... a limited edition...

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

I hereby claim this thread in the name of Dave.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I hereby claim this thread in the name of Dave.
    Last edited by acer5200; 02-06-2013 at 03:29 PM.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.