Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sooo....

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    You really wanna know how much i care about what you just said?
    Your opinion means nothing to me. The same as ANYONE else on this forum, nobody is important enough to make an impact on me or my output of words.
    Especially nobody who sits around on a computer all day when they should be out working and making a difference in the world.
    If one of you aren't trying your hardest to make peoples life miserable because you think you are better than them because you may be smarter or richer you are always downing god.
    And I understand life was hard..but maybe if you all weren't ****s to everyone then you might actually have some friends and you wouldn't hate life so much.
    Was this even directed at me? I mean... last I checked I have a legitimate job that's out in the world and not behind a computer. But you don't know me so you wouldn't know that. You also wouldn't know that I do indeed have friends. *Gasp! Acer has a life and has friends in said life?!!? NO WAY!!!!*

I found some medication you could use. Enjoy.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    *Gasp! Acer has a life and has friends in said life?!!? NO WAY!!!!*
    HERESY!!! Somebody burn this witch!!!
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

You know who you remind me of?

A raging 12 year old who went by the name of P5T. The only difference here is that you actually know how to spell.

PS: Mech wasn't trolling.
    PPS: Tipp was only a troll by this forum's standard. He is more of a spammer.
    PPPS: The trolling on this forum is pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    ^the color says it all, but I wont say which all it says. you'll figure it out, Ima sure.

Other than that ...

Okie dokie pokie, see ya later. Have fun making a difference in the world, but you might want to visit the feminine hygiene section at your local wally world first before venturing out and pick yourself up some mydol. I hear it helps guys like you at this time of the month.

... sooo... buh bye, dont let the laptop hit you in the face on your way out.

KA
    Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Just thought that was worth quoting

plz continue the mindless banter and derailment of this thread

that is all
    you guys are mean, leave the man ragequit in peace

Justin it seems to me that you need to stop hating on the mods who take countless hours out of their day to clean up this forum, just so Jackasses like you can trash it again. So **** off.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Behind you!! You looked, didn't you? Don't even try and deny it.

I would just like to say that I love everyone, and we should spread that love...

Since this doesn't seem to have a topic, I don't think it's possible to derail it, so I will be employing a few distraction tactics to get us on to more cheery topics.

Distraction tactic 1: "I think that the words "in today's society" are overused in today's society." Agree or disagree? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion (Skype)
    Suddenly, a few lightyears have passed.

Thanks to Morgan, my lovely wife, for my sig!
    Na1 News - Giving The News to Na1.

Well, back in the day we did not use the words "in today's society" as much as we used "there ought to be a law", though we did not over use the words "back in the day either, cuz well it was back then, so I suppose there would be a quantuum deleriuum to use that term when it was the days to which the term was refering to. Yet, I can remember we used to overuse the words "in the olden days" alot. See? In today's society, there are groups of words used as brevity clauses, so as to cut down on time, I suppose. ARe you confuzzled yet? I am

Quote Originally Posted by Nishinta View Post
    you guys are mean, leave the man ragequit in peace
    yeah, your right, I repent of my meanie'ness. may he ragequit in peace and zen shall be achieved.
    Last edited by King Alboin; 01-12-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    Dog of War grrrrr

It's my thread and it was created by me..so if i would like to derail it I will do just that.
    The truth is that I was caught coining on evony by my mom which to her set off some sort of parental alarm.
    So i cannot play evony anymore and I am no longer allowed to post here either....I just figured i would rage quit and quit trying to sugar coat everything I say.
    There are seriously some stupid things that go on here but all the time is volunteered from mods so I cannot blame them for not trying their best at maintaining the forums.

Gl to you all and this is officially my last post.
    Last edited by Justin1995; 01-12-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    It's my thread and it was created by me..so if i would like to derail it I will do just that.
    The truth is that I was caught coining on evony by my mom which to her set off some sort of parental alarm.
    So i cannot play evony anymore and I am no longer allowed to post here either....I just figured i would rage quit and quit trying to sugar coat everything I say.
    There are seriously some stupid things that go on here but all the time is volunteered from mods so I cannot blame them for not trying their best at maintaining the forums.

Gl to you all and this is officially my last post.
    Bummer, but mother has spoken.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

+rep to justins mum
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

I've been watching you all post since this thread started. My only question is how is Justin not banned? I've seen people say far less and get a ban.
    Please feel free to "Red Rep" me, I wants it!
    EPIC FIRETRUCKIN PHAIL!