Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 134

Thread: Sooo....

  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche View Post
    I've been watching you all post since this thread started. My only question is how is Justin not banned? I've seen people say far less and get a ban.

    Ahh ... Zen has been achieved
    Dog of War grrrrr

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Creating Perfect Chaos
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche View Post
    I've been watching you all post since this thread started. My only question is how is Justin not banned? I've seen people say far less and get a ban.
    I highly/sincerely/completely/orangely doubt this. Unless you mean spambots... which I hope you don't lol. Forum users that get banned are repeat offenders. Mods are thick skinned, stuff like this doesn't phase us because we've heard it a thousand times. A forum user would need to consistently be detrimental to the forum in order to land themselves a ban.


    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    You really wanna know how much i care about what you just said?
    Your opinion means nothing to me. The same as ANYONE else on this forum, nobody is important enough to make an impact on me or my output of words.
    Especially nobody who sits around on a computer all day when they should be out working and making a difference in the world.
    If one of you aren't trying your hardest to make peoples life miserable because you think you are better than them because you may be smarter or richer you are always downing god.
    And I understand life was hard..but maybe if you all weren't ****s to everyone then you might actually have some friends and you wouldn't hate life so much.
    I sense anger.



    Can't we all bee friends?


    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    I highly/sincerely/completely/orangely doubt this. Unless you mean spambots... which I hope you don't lol. Forum users that get banned are repeat offenders. Mods are thick skinned, stuff like this doesn't phase us because we've heard it a thousand times. A forum user would need to consistently be detrimental to the forum in order to land themselves a ban.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, but... I'm patently offended. OFFENDED!

    I will now retreat to my study to postulate on the failures Theodore Roosevelt experienced on the Amazon while sipping my Louis XIII.

    Bully!
    Last edited by eric0095; 01-14-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Double post

    Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, but... I'm patently offended. OFFENDED!

    I will now retreat to my study to postulate on the failures Theodore Roosevelt experienced on the Amazon while sipping my Louis XIII.

    Bully!
    There's an edit button for a reason, noob.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    There's an edit button for a reason, noob.
    That noob barely knows how to post, leave it alone... poor noob.

    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  6. #46

    Default

    Trying to argue with the mods/staff on this forum is like trying to debate philosophy with your garbage man... They are garbage men for a reason. The same principle applies to the mods/staff, the only way to get the job is by being anally retentive, and worse yet the only kind of person that would ever want it is somebody with nothing better to do than work for free because they feel it somehow inflates their ego.

    As far as infractions go, I just ignore them. I have been around a lot longer than most of the staff and after they get bored of their pathetic little power trips and leave or get fired, I will still be here.

    P.s. Let me guess, infraction incoming? Or wait possibly another threat to ban me, because forum accounts are so hard to create.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    That noob barely knows how to post, leave it alone... poor noob.
    I learn post pretty one day.

    I think Anaerion recently read "How to make friends and influence people."

    Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I learn post pretty one day.
    should learn NOT to double post as well
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    ... I didn't...

    ... I didn't...

    ... I didn't...

    Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Behind you!! You looked, didn't you? Don't even try and deny it.
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    What? Double posts aren't allowed?

    I use them all the time. It adds a dramatic pause...
    Last edited by eric0095; 01-14-2013 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Double post
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion (Skype)
    Suddenly, a few lightyears have passed.

    Thanks to Morgan, my lovely wife, for my sig!
    Na1 News - Giving The News to Na1.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •