Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to be a good wife (60's style)

Psh that sounds like a man wrote it...and I would probably leave a chick that acted like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Mixx View Post
    Psh that sounds like a man wrote it...and I would probably leave a chick that acted like that.
    Why? If she already acts like that, why not take advantage of it? Be nice having a hot meal every night and silence while I watch power rangers.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Why? If she already acts like that, why not take advantage of it? Be nice having a hot meal every night and silence while I watch power rangers.
    Cause I rather have a hot meal, and a nice convo at the dinner table. Plus as odd as it is, I do enjoy a woman that thinks for herself, and voices opinions....even if she's always wrong lol.

Mhmmmmm Beer.... BBQ

You do what you gotta do i guess.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    :O lies !! flamin drongos tha lot of ye!!!
    This made me laugh so hard my throat was as Dry as a dead dingoes Donger.

always in the kitchen makes a good wife

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliSwan View Post
    Khalee, I love you so much for having those homicidal thoughts about the author! This is sooo bad that I can’t even begin to describe how much I loathe what is written there. Are you sure this isn’t trolling? Isn’t this article fake? I know things have been different back then, but 60s – it wasn’t THAT long ago, was it? “Man’s satisfaction is more important than a woman’s” (kill me now) and “should your husband suggest any of the more unusual practices be obedient” (seriously, kill me right now). That doesn’t even come close to the stuff people write today (this one for example http://www.askwiki.net/How-to-Fix-a-Relationship ) If this article is true, then it is better to never live than to be a woman from 60s. I’m not exaggerating. The sad thing is, some men still think their pleasure is more important. P.S. Loved your response to King Alboin
    you do know hat it wasn't until in the 60s that a woman could OWN PROPERTY or vote don't you?
    legally, until after the womens lib movement won, women had the same rights as a dog.
    so yeah, that article is as real as it gets.
    and nope, I would NOT want my wife to be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    You mean a grill, I mean a barbecue.
    Dave, you mean to tell me you are making the mistake of thinking Bar-B-Que is anything OTHER than a sauce?
    You place the meat into a pan, cover with the sauce and then cover pan with lid or foil ] and SLOW COOK for 6-8 hours.
    that is Bar-B-Que.
    over coals/gas with a rack, that is grilling.

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    You mean a grill, I mean a barbecue.
    Dave, Bar-B-Que is slow cooking the meat in a sauce, not smoke cooking it over a grill.

and actually, Grilling or Smoke cooking, kind of makes it inedible for me now.
    My severe COPD has me losing the ability to breathe from smoky foods, can't even eat bacon any more.