Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old Memories of Evony

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Ghost101 I assume we're referring to, he's an oldtimer back from my days.

I think you @'d me incorrectly, I didn't say anything about mods, I don't think.

EDIT: well ghost posted here so I guess that's who you were talking about lol.

Just to point out for no real reason. I am the oldest active member of the forums.
    thats not true lol i heard somewhere that deuc is really 70+ yrs old
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    thats not true lol i heard somewhere that deuc is really 70+ yrs old
    I knew I would have to reword it, longest active member.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Ghost101 I assume we're referring to, he's an oldtimer back from my days.

I think you @'d me incorrectly, I didn't say anything about mods, I don't think.

EDIT: well ghost posted here so I guess that's who you were talking about lol.

Just to point out for no real reason. I am the oldest active member of the forums.
    At the rate we are going you will not only be the oldest but the only active member

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Kimosupremo View Post
    I'd like to come back and play this game on next new server, last time i played was 3 years ago :')
    Gona need some help and guides to get back into game mechanics, i still remember barbarian villages etc haha, anyone willing to be my guide?

Attachment 25707
    GUIDE TO PLAYING EVONY

Step 1: Don't

That is all
    ~~
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say

Quote Originally Posted by Khalee View Post
    GUIDE TO PLAYING EVONY

Step 1: Don't

That is all
    ~~
    Have to agree with you these days. These current servers are just weak. I am on 177 atm in preparation for 180, and I must say since 156 the servers have gone downhill. 168 was a good one but the rest have just been garbage. 180 looks like it will have a huge draw so I am going to make that my official last server no matter what happens. After that I am out and not even gonna take my money elsewhere. Going to save it for once lol

Coiners gonna coin. They ruin it for everybody though IMO.

I have returned to taunt the evony forums, beware.

I sometimes think about starting on the next new server and calling that my last ever server. But its almost depressing to start one LOL Before BP is even over, there are instant pult heroes (or close to it) and instant treb heroes. IN 7 DAYS!!! What the heck? Long gone is the day of 500k archers and 1 mil scouts being awesome. I'm not sure I even have the energy to play a new server to be honest LOL But I can just reminisce about the good ol' evony days when people worked their booties off to get an instant warrior hero in a couple months and thought nothing of marching an archbow 15 miles to wipe out an enemy! I'm not sure I ever knew anyone on my first server to cap an NPC10 and move troops to it or port it out in order to attack from 1 mile. Oh well....not even sure thats what this thread is about but "Old Memories of Evony" got me thinking

And to answer your question...the game has changed so much in 3 years that you may as well just start the new server, join an alliance and get advice as you go lol Some guides are useful, others not so much. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Cridus View Post
    Coiners gonna coin. They ruin it for everybody though IMO.
    Coiners have always coined. Dont think people didint drop 3-5k easily back in the old days? Oh they did, just throw that in with bots, alts and a lot more skilled building techniques and u get current day evony. Truth is, coiners have less of an advantage these days with the techniques. My last 2 servers I have spent 30 and built a top 10 account. Only took me 45 days to catch the huge coiners. I could do it not spending and it would prolly take me about 60 days. I just like to get that baron day 1 and get more cities started.

BAck on topic, the problem is people dont use the resources and dont research and try to learn the game. They dont plan it out, and they tend to think that as fast as they build and get setup is as fast as it possibly can be done, when that is completely wrong. They then get wiped and go to WC/Forums whining because they got wiped or farmed. Anyone who knows me from the old days knows it wasnt an easy road learning all the techniques to get big quickly but if u put the time in and actually listen it can be accomplished.

I came back to OT thinking that there was intelligent life crawling this section again.

I think I made a mistake...

*flies off*
    Formerly known as Jurnis

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I came back to OT thinking that there was intelligent life crawling this section again.

I think I made a mistake...

*flies off*
    Oh no you don't.

*Clips wings*

Swim, bitch!

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.