Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 173 Disscussion Thread

And the super war is upon us!

This is why one does not use to few layers (since this thread needs some reports up in here)
    00 have taken the oppertunity of people being unable to log to deal some good damage today, this is not those reports:

http://ww.evonyurl.com/895mcm - one of a huge series Aussie launched at Marickie and most did significantly more damage, But this one made me lol.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/s96uv5 - Kitty sent a pile of these, This one was my favorite

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

173 not overtly forum is an understatement. is 173 even alive? i've been in 3 alliances that just crumbled into nothing (aka, most everyone quit the server). no, it's not me, i swear! lol.

for months been without an alliance. doesn't seem to make a difference on this server.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    This is why one does not use to few layers (since this thread needs some reports up in here)
    00 have taken the oppertunity of people being unable to log to deal some good damage today, this is not those reports:

http://ww.evonyurl.com/895mcm - one of a huge series Aussie launched at Marickie and most did significantly more damage, But this one made me lol.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/s96uv5 - Kitty sent a pile of these, This one was my favorite
    Ur fighting EvilKitty, Thats like the easiest win you can chalk up in the game lol. SHe and her hubby have no idea what they are doing

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinettii View Post
    173 not overtly forum is an understatement. is 173 even alive? i've been in 3 alliances that just crumbled into nothing (aka, most everyone quit the server). no, it's not me, i swear! lol.

for months been without an alliance. doesn't seem to make a difference on this server.
    The server pretty much died when 101 and 00 war reached its apex, about 12 hours after it started. When the dust settled players from both sides just gave up. wasnt worth rebuilding to fight how little active players were left.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    Ur fighting EvilKitty, Thats like the easiest win you can chalk up in the game lol. SHe and her hubby have no idea what they are doing
    Wasnt me fighting them, They were hitting one of our guys offline. (Due to server issues i believe, they were trying to log in)

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Update:
    00 - 751 - 87
    001 - 773 - 95
    101st - 483 - 57
    102nd - 506 - 83
    103rd - 501 -98
    16 - 414 - 100
    Rev0lt - 164 - 51
    REBELS - 166 - 79
    33333 - 226 - 38
    Melt - 400 - 92
    Courage - 169 - 96
    RelmLord - 194 - 66
    8008 - 152 - 34
    VALOR - 186 -54
    7 - 185 - 51
    4311 - 54 - 20
    Virtue1 - 170 - 34
    WMD - 77 - 28
    HellB3nd - 88 - 32
    Foxhound - 195 - 53

And that is the top 20 as of date of posting.

Now a little about each alliance that i can tell.
    First the city to member ratios:
    00 - 8.63 pp
    001 - 8.13
    101st - 8.47
    102nd - 6.09
    103rd - 5.11
    16 - 4.14
    Rev0lt - 3.21
    REBELS - 2.10
    33333 - 5.94
    Melt - 4.34
    Courage - 1.76
    RelmLord - 2.9
    8008 - 4.47
    VALOR - 3.44
    7 - 3.62
    4311 - 2.7
    Virtue1 - 5
    WMD - 2.75
    HellB3nd - 2.75
    Foxhound - 3.67

With those stats i can deduce the following:

00 - Massive ratio, a total powerhouse. BUT are running out of reds, Im almost expecting a war between the 101 family and the 00 family before too much longer.
    001 - another powerhouse, This 00 sister has got members and a good ratio.
    101st - one of the lowest member count for the top 5, but very very strong ratio. Im expecting to see a war between the 101 and 00 familys before too much longer.
    102nd - a fairly solid ratio for the 2nd part of the 101 family, but is it enough?
    103rd - slacking behind the first 2 parts, this training alliance needs to step up its game.
    16 - low city ratio, and high members makes me think this is someones rebuilding alliance.
    Rev0lt - surprised these guys are still kicking, and managing to keep ratio about 3.5 is quite inpressive.
    REBELS - the little alliance that could has not really moved. How are they still around?
    33333 - New comers to the block, entering top 10 with a 5.6 ratio is inpressive.
    Melt - These 00 sister will likely be a good fight for the folks in 103rd me thinks should the super familys go to war.
    Courage - someone has pounded these guys, they are all but 0ed.
    RelmLord - Fairly poor ranking, probally been beat down recently.
    8008 - Not to shabby for someone so far back in stats. Could be a rising power.
    VALOR - need to get that city count up if they want to be a serious player in the big boys game.
    7 - another group that needs to get city count up.
    4311 - these guys are beat to hell, Not much left at all.
    Virtue1 - dispite the pain brought on by 101 family, These guys are still around with a good 5.0 ratio. running back and forwards between 00 and Virtue cant be helping relations between 101 and 00 tho.
    WMD - probally inactive, They have taken a massive beating.
    HellB3nd - probally inactive, They may have taken a beating
    Foxhound - these guys are still around, and not doing as bad as some in the top 20, even had a minor ratio increase since last post.

AFK from top 20 this update:
    Warfare
    SNAPP3RS
    R3AP3RZ2
    Royalty

Im honestly seeing 00 and 101 familys going to war, Both are bulking sister alliances with hitters and with Virtue1 running to 00, i can forsee a server war coming, Should be a lot of fun for the bored players of the server

Feel free to do this on 180 :P

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    7 - another group that needs to get city count up.

7 are a joke. They played duck and hide while other alliances around them got slaughtered and disappeared, so I'll give them that. Some of my ex-alliance mates ran and hid there during the demise of the alliances. But they haven't done squat since then. I look at some of these cities in Romagna, and think "why?"