Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a funny battle....

We want to see reports!.
    hacker where did you go!.
    Or attackers where are you! .
    we want reports .

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

LOL, teamwork? there was no teamwork involved, hacker ported to them, they couldn't coordinate an attack on someones alt involving more than one account, and to skel, oh was it 31 cities against one, not players? Well that dramatically changes the odds in that case you guys are a well organized alliance who can certainly match up to your opponents,( I hope the heavy sarcasm is translating well for you Skel ) . and finally they did not kill 250m archers as much as they dream of this. Hacker ported back to their setup on the second day and decided it would be wise to not bring all of his archers and remain in cd, ( apparently Hazzards has still not figured this out ), and doing some quick calculations, the cost of the 10's of millions of pults and llistas foolishly launched blindly at his city far outweighs the cost of the archers lost. So there you have it, and entire alliance fails at trying to break a single city. Stay tuned for what they will resort to next.

Phillip you aren't even in their alliance so all you know about what happened is 2nd hand from skype rooms anyways. I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but we know what he came with, we know what he left with, we know what he brought back, what he left with the 2nd time.. and every city of his was scouted after. Try to keep up... hacker himself isn't even complaining about it.. only YOU are because you want to fit in so badly you have to keep chapping your lips on his bum. Even the people in Nemesis know you are only a WC troll and have no respect for you, so you might as well give up.

Quote Originally Posted by skeldang View Post
    Phillip you aren't even in their alliance so all you know about what happened is 2nd hand from skype rooms anyways. I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but we know what he came with, we know what he left with, we know what he brought back, what he left with the 2nd time.. and every city of his was scouted after. Try to keep up... hacker himself isn't even complaining about it.. only YOU are because you want to fit in so badly you have to keep chapping your lips on his bum. Even the people in Nemesis know you are only a WC troll and have no respect for you, so you might as well give up.

No one cares about that,
    Give us numbers!. lol.
    we want to see people actually show off in the show off thread section. not just talk about nothing -.-

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's

moar showing off, moar reports !!! c'mon ppls
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I'm taking it so hard, so so hard.
    NA43: Relapse
    NA33: INSOMNIA (retired)

I agree, until more reports are shown i say nothing happened.

By the amazing Luda

sorry for delayd posting, working to dam much atm lol anyway they killed 260 million archers and about 1.6 million of my lista (25million left), and about 500k of my 10million rams over about a 15 hour period total, leveled my intel hero(s) over 500 total levels, 1400 ammys and 150 ports.
    Server: ss60
    Lord Name: Mistake (since Evony forced me to change it lol)
    Alliance: Nemesis
    Prestige: 1.1 billion
    Title: Prinzessin

Quote Originally Posted by -HaCkER- View Post
    sorry for delayd posting, working to dam much atm lol anyway they killed 260 million archers and about 1.6 million of my lista (25million left), and about 500k of my 10million rams over about a 15 hour period total, leveled my intel hero(s) over 500 total levels, 1400 ammys and 150 ports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillster View Post
    finally they did not kill 250m archers as much as they dream of this. Hacker ported back to their setup on the second day and decided it would be wise to not bring all of his archers and remain in cd, ( apparently Hazzards has still not figured this out ), and doing some quick calculations, the cost of the 10's of millions of pults and llistas foolishly launched blindly at his city far outweighs the cost of the archers lost. So there you have it, and entire alliance fails at trying to break a single city. Stay tuned for what they will resort to next.

Hey looks like you were wrong lols. You fail in life :P.

and nice work hacker, Thats a lot of levels . doesn't that make it instant pults?. or instant rams... if it was fliped.
    Looks like you have just got rid of the 2b honor lol. nice work on that too.

Nice work to the attackers too, sounds like hacker is gonna be in a lot of down time making his archers back.... and seeing his normally in holiday i doubt he'll make it soon...
    Last edited by BadManStor; 04-04-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Wow thats a shipload of archers. Bet its gonna take a while to rebuild them. But epic EXP.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by skeldang View Post
    LOL, I read about 50 or so reports the first day and at least a few dozen the second day, I know you wont get this post for a while since you are still holidayed after fighting him, but nobody in Nemesis is crying, this entire thread was for our amusement and its pretty clear who the ones are that are getting all whiny about it. Get over it Skel, you cant break a city, you never have been able to, and unless something dramatically changes or someone else runs your acct you never will. Have fun rebuilding, see you in 9 months.