Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: a funny battle....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Richmond Va
    Posts
    146

    Default a funny battle....

    will post reports maybe sometime tomorrow if i have the time, but this battle has been going for about 3 hours or so right now.. here is a screen shot of the battle ground....


    http://prntscr.com/xlbmx

    2 billion honor for me so far

    thats 31 citys vs my city.... 220 waves roughly, timed for within 1-3 seconds of each other, every 20 minutes
    Server: ss60
    Lord Name: Mistake (since Evony forced me to change it lol)
    Alliance: Nemesis
    Prestige: 1.1 billion
    Rank: General
    Title: Prinzessin

  2. #2

    Default

    hack.jpg

    mistakes 31 vs 1 war fest

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Richmond Va
    Posts
    146

    Default

    update: 5 hours and 2.8 billion honor later i ported to go to bed, but they are saving the spot for me to return in 8 hours, will post reports of battle through day tomorrow
    Server: ss60
    Lord Name: Mistake (since Evony forced me to change it lol)
    Alliance: Nemesis
    Prestige: 1.1 billion
    Rank: General
    Title: Prinzessin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -HaCkER- View Post
    update: 5 hours and 2.8 billion honor later i ported to go to bed, but they are saving the spot for me to return in 8 hours, will post reports of battle through day tomorrow
    noob

    lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination



  5. #5

    Default

    really is there any fun in this ? Man i would just give evony the credit for the loop holes in this game

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -HaCkER- View Post
    will post reports maybe sometime tomorrow if i have the time, but this battle has been going for about 3 hours or so right now.. here is a screen shot of the battle ground....


    http://prntscr.com/xlbmx

    2 billion honor for me so far

    thats 31 citys vs my city.... 220 waves roughly, timed for within 1-3 seconds of each other, every 20 minutes
    well its funny that nemesis still trying to beat the old INSOMNIA players H@cker will port from paul29 or slacksalot h@cker has never ben able to beat him thats a fact!

  7. #7

    Default

    could you please give us a update how the battle went???

  8. #8

    Default

    hahaha was a fun battle LOL but not so fun when he ported out

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xTRONxSS60 View Post
    hahaha was a fun battle LOL but not so fun when he ported out
    im assuming he ported when his 7:1 was lost
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    151

    Default

    lol SIlkPjs, as I remember it we attacked Insomnia and Paul29 stayed holidayed the whole time. In fact the host quit the second day and the entire alliance fell apart in 5 days. Lol, Paul hasn't come out of hiding in 10 months, its hard to beat someone who lives in holiday.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •