Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ulta-Beast level 9000 WAR city

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBiscuit View Post
    Took few months total---minus troops spent slaying the reds...What you think about it?

http://ww.evonyurl.com/j0r8hy
    Id reallly like to fight a war city like that. why cause you have no where near enough arch to cover those mechs, for CDing and too many layers to move out. its citys like that i save gate breakers for. Because id just looooovee the reports id get from it.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Id reallly like to fight a war city like that. why cause you have no where near enough arch to cover those mechs, for CDing and too many layers to move out. its citys like that i save gate breakers for. Because id just looooovee the reports id get from it.
    SSF... One can move 30 million troops in 5 seconds... and yes gate breaker was used on my city... Ill let you think about what was done, its a pretty simple maneuver.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    SSF... One can move 30 million troops in 5 seconds... and yes gate breaker was used on my city... Ill let you think about what was done, its a pretty simple maneuver.
    bit hard to port if you aint online :P thing about people with war citys of this size, Most of the time they arnt paying attention to it. Idk how many mega citys ive caught napping.

bit hard to port if you aint online :P thing about people with war citys of this size, Most of the time they arnt paying attention to it. Idk how many mega citys ive caught napping.
    and too many layers to move out.
    Well now that you say offline, yep! It sure is hard to move troops out when one is offline neither

Well now that you say offline, yep! It sure is hard to move troops out when one is offline neither
    Yes but we both know it happens, normally its olny trans and a few bill res that disapear till you hit. Tho i have seen cavs move before.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 04-11-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Yes but we both know it happens, normally its olny trans and a few bill res that disapear till you hit. Tho i have seen cavs move before.
    yep yep... its the norm nowadays... Its a great reward capping that kind of city... luv the rezziez!

move in With alot of team mates and mech him,shouldnt be that difficult to kill it then,back on ss60 we killed 260mill Archers that way and the enemy was online

yep yep... its the norm nowadays... Its a great reward capping that kind of city... luv the rezziez!
    unfortunatly i rarely get more then 1 set into citys like that. They seem to get online extremely fast after they lose the layers and a pile of archers, Or better still a nice tradfire with mechs :P

Quote Originally Posted by pe we View Post
    move in With alot of team mates and mech him,shouldnt be that difficult to kill it then,back on ss60 we killed 260mill Archers that way and the enemy was online
    Ummm...yeah. I thought we determined that Hacker STILL won that battle
    83 - rtafishalinsanity - IMMT - retired
    133 - RTA - IMMT - retired
    ss63 - Slapstick - Tyrant - retired
    159 - solonely - None - just frolicking around
    160 - Laaaaaaagggggg
    168 - hahahahaha

I farm other players...not npcs. What would I need an embassy for!? and for Cush--the great talker that never posts anything--thats what its about--being the big bad mofo of the server and killing chit, unless the almouthy errr "almighty" Cush knows something we don't--troll on troll.