Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Yet even more Top Ten Lists...

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Kitti View Post
    tsk tsk tsk


    Now Acer, 2 years ago in OTD is the equivilent of saying 10 yrs ago as far as FORUM RULES[I][COLOR=#0000ff] go What are you flaming on Wildor for?? I'm serious, you should really stop gettin so worked up over the lil things!
    Oh. I don't know.

    You tell me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildor View Post
    Alu.

    You really should try doing something else for a while.

    I'm serious. And I speak as one who appreaciated you as a teammate. But if this is the best you can do with your time over the last two years, you have to know it isn't healthy.

    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post

    Why do you act like your words actually effect what happens on an Internet forum?
    Dog of War grrrrr

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    I believe you missed the message I was conveying.

    Oh well.

    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    I understood, ace, perhaps the message I am trying to convey is lost upon you?

    Not that it matters, but I've been watching you, and it seems you've grown bitter, a tad snarky.
    Your fight with Wildor about a subject that happend a hundred years ago, of which I was there and was the one who started it, greaves me.
    You have, in my opinion, lost your sense of humor. Derailing threads just to get you gigs in, is not you, at least it was not you.
    So may I suggest you take something strong, like green tea or midol, calm down and regain your sense of humor.
    Use your wit for good, something positive, such as answering Sick's questions.

    Peace out, brudda
    Last edited by King Alboin; 06-14-2013 at 04:16 AM. Reason: cuz I caint spell
    Dog of War grrrrr

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At the blacksmith, sharpening my banaxe
    Posts
    9,233

    Default

    First of all, what is this thread? Am I supposed to create a random top ten list, using the randomness as an attempt at humor? Secondly, it's Amanda Bynes, not Byrnes. Jeez
    Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post

    Use your wit for good, something positive, such as answering Sick's questions.
    I approve of this suggestion.

    The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.


  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    I understood, ace, perhaps the message I am trying to convey is lost upon you?

    Not that it matters, but I've been watching you, and it seems you've grown bitter, a tad snarky.
    Your fight with Wildor about a subject that happend a hundred years ago, of which I was there and was the one who started it, greaves me.
    You have, in my opinion, lost your sense of humor. Derailing threads just to get you gigs in, is not you, at least it was not you.
    So may I suggest you take something strong, like green tea or midol, calm down and regain your sense of humor.
    Use your wit for good, something positive, such as answering Sick's questions.

    Peace out, brudda
    wildor never apologised for the little strop he threw. frankly, he was quite a **** at the time. but yes use your wit for good, i think friendly trolling is an excellent use of wit.

    Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    First of all, what is this thread? Am I supposed to create a random top ten list, using the randomness as an attempt at humor?
    if you were still a mod this thread woulda been closed like that *clicks fingers* eh
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I'm taking it so hard, so so hard.
    NA43: Relapse
    NA33: INSOMNIA (retired)

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A little ways north of Montreal, Quebec.
    Posts
    5,414

    Default

    *sigh*


    Some of you will not be satisfied till this place actually is completely dead, it seems...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At the blacksmith, sharpening my banaxe
    Posts
    9,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    if you were still a mod this thread woulda been closed like that *clicks fingers* eh
    Any chance to poke at Wildor...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildor View Post
    *sigh*
    Some of you will not be satisfied till this place actually is completely dead, it seems...
    Oh don't be so melancholy. Come ​awn

    The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.


  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildor View Post
    *sigh*


    Some of you will not be satisfied till this place actually is completely dead, it seems...


    Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    Any chance to poke at Wildor...
    never one to miss a good barbing opportunity me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I'm taking it so hard, so so hard.
    NA43: Relapse
    NA33: INSOMNIA (retired)

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A little ways north of Montreal, Quebec.
    Posts
    5,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    Any chance to poke at Wildor...



    Oh don't be so melancholy. Come ​awn

    Ooooh... hit me mistress...


    I always felt we could get along quite well since our mind often seem to run on parallel lines, including a volcanic temper unfortunately...

    That olive branch being tendered, what say we all try to bring the folks back here instead of having us few left fight among ourselves? As for this thread, and to answer your question, the object is of course to make comedy writing in this particular form, popularized by Dave Letterman. As you probably know, it's something I've been doing in here for quite a while. With varied success I must say, creativity being not always so easy. I'd be interested in reading any you might come up with.

    And by the way, of course I'm aware I'm double, triple, multiple posting. Doesn't seem to matter much to me since there are so few around. And since this was done with the sole purpose of bringing at least some people back...

    At any rate my dear SBD, read this post in the spirit it was tendered, with the hope we can combine our efforts to revive this place, along with any others who wishes it.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •